Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently own a HTC Evo 3D and I love it except for the battery life.

I attended the Consumer Electronic Show this year in Vegas and the best phone there in my opinion is the Windows Phone based Nokia Lumia 900. I also like the Samsung Galaxy Note, it's a hybrid cellphone/tablet.

Comment

Android over iOS all day and tomorrow. It's really not close.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
        Here's a picture of my homepage. (Keep in mind I have 8 other pages with widgets, apps, etc.) Ive never even done this before. Its as easy as downloading an app and playing with it. The phone os the HTC Rezound.

I made this just tonight with golauncher. Not nearly as cool as some and I will probably change it but I think it looks good and is set up great. Folders containing all the apps, I can change the theme, wallpaper, dock icons-color-background-shading, folder icon-shading-color-font type-font size-font color, I can change the fonts yet again throughout the whole phone. I could go on but bottom line is it's fully customizable. EVERYTHING can be changed, and if it was rooted which I have yet to do you can change even more down to the fucking OS itself. Im sorry but if you don't think thats superior to the iphone you are an idiot. I dont care if you would ever use it or not, but its there and capable which makes it better.

Stock image to show how much was changed.

Bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

G
          Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          Thanks for reminding me of another thing....

Iphone doesn't play youtube in HD, but android does add that to the ongoing list that Android does that Iphone doesn't
          I turned your bar green for Android!!

Comment

Posted this in the other thread.

My girl just picked up an Amaze... it's real nice I was impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Yea that jawn is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

I hope you think about picking up maybe the new galaxy that will be out this summer

Comment

Im content with what I have tbh.... Does everything I need and fairly well... But I am a tech geek... So im sure at some point I will switch.. If for nothing else just to test drive it.

Comment

Working...
                  X