Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would prime JMM beat Manny's last five opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You would have to compensate JMM being a true LW and then even it up by CWing those 5 just a few pounds more than what Manny did ,,,,, Then things might be very different , you guys always blow the CW off , it makes and has made a lot of difference to Mannys fights , maybe thats why Roach is strong in his NO CW NO FIGHT policy ,,,, you really think he does it for fun lol

ok...put it them at a catchweight by a pound or two then JMM beats them all...feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      those five opponents had lost 40% of their fights before manny.
      I know this is an old post, but PLEASE explain?

Comment

JMM definitely loses to Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. I can see people making cases for Hatton and Oscar tho. Oscar looked like a crackhead fight night and Hatton is a brawler and that style matches up pretty good for someone like JMM and Hatton isn't overly big.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
          It's Gino, he fails at math and is an r-tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
            Apparently Senor Ros was a head scratcher back in 2010 too.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              JMM definitely loses to Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. I can see people making cases for Hatton and Oscar tho. Oscar looked like a crackhead fight night and Hatton is a brawler and that style matches up pretty good for someone like JMM and Hatton isn't overly big.
              I think JMM might go down, but in the end Hatton's seeing stars or completely outboxed. Cotto, Clottey and Margarito give Marquez major problems.

Comment

I think he means that of the five fighters in question, Clottey and Margarito lost their last big fights prior to fighting Manny. I think maybe he forgot that Margarito fought a no-namer after being knocked out by Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckerbird View Post
                  I think he means that of the five fighters in question, Clottey and Margarito lost their last big fights prior to fighting Manny. I think maybe he forgot that Margarito fought a no-namer after being knocked out by Shane.

i think JMM definitely beats up Margarito at a catchweight of 150

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckerbird View Post
                    So he was wrong about Margarito, and considering Pac fought the guy Clottey lost to and that fight was razor thin anyway.. Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i think JMM definitely beats up Margarito at a catchweight of 150
                      How much Urinade do you want JMM to drink??

Comment

Working...
                      X