Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward - Does he get the respect he deserves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward - Does he get the respect he deserves?

Andre Ward recently said in an interview with the ring that he feels he does not get 'the just do or respect' that he deserves.

What do you think people? Does he get his just do or is he under-rated or over rated?

Nope he gets zero respect but if he beats Froch and wins the Super Six nobody is going to be able to deny him the top spot at super MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Nope he gets zero respect but if he beats Froch and wins the Super Six nobody is going to be able to deny him the top spot at super MW.
      Yup I guess this super six final will be huge for both fighters. Who do you reckon will win?

Comment

He is being talked about,weather good or bad he is getting the respect he deserves...

Comment

Doesn't matter he's 1 fight away from taking a dump on all naysayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            He is being talked about,weather good or bad he is getting the respect he deserves...
            Yeah guess so if your being spoken about means your doing something right. But ward feels like he dont get it

Comment

He's not the type of fighter I support entertainment wise but I respect any fighter who gets in the ring especially one who fights and dominates at a high level . Many will still dislike him if he wins against Froch but won't be able to deny he's the best and that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Yup I guess this super six final will be huge for both fighters. Who do you reckon will win?
                Ward will make it ugly and smother Froch for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Ward will make it ugly and smother Froch for a win.
                  Yep.

Ward gets no more and no less. Everyone pretty much acknowledges Ward as one of the top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Yeah guess so if your being spoken about means your doing something right. But ward feels like he dont get it
                    And he better continue to feel like that,that's what fighters should feel so that they can keep striving for greatness..Haters will always be there fueling fighters on..Look at Khan the hate makes him work harder,Bradley Mayweather B-HOP they all feed off the hate..It's what keeps umm going and it also keeps people talking about them..

Comment

Working...
                    X