• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Post and discuss, should be a great fight
    I predict both boxers will enter the ring wearing gloves

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Oh boy alot of the site gon be in shock when Canelo beats him and makes it look easy.
      How so? Please give a detailed description on how exactly will canelo make it look easy.? Because he has been tagged in every fight and he is walking around the ring with cement in his feet. You act as if canelo is loma or prime Floyd

Comment

I think it goes the distance and canelo wins a controversial SD with ppl arguing GGG won by being the aggresor and ppl defending Canelo saying he landed the cleaner shots

Comment

Pretty much 50/50 i'd say. I'm picking Golovkin on points.

Comment

canelo with a close but clear UD, styles wise will be similar to pac-marquez 3, only this time the right man will get the win...

Comment

I love this matchup and will be buying this fight for sure. Once the dust settles in the next day or two from the Circus coming to town this past weekend, we can get back to real boxing.

I love both these guys styles and im a fan of both. I think it will be a barnburner. I know Canelo has been a technician lately using his skill more over just raw relentlessness out power like in the Kirkland fight. But with GGG, i see him press Canelo and making Canelo work and get nasty in their. I think GGG will get Canelo respect and make his think twice and his power, but i think GGG will bring the nasty out of Canelo because he will push Canelo to work harder than usual and make him get nasty.

Give me Canelo by KO, which round i dont know but i got Canelo by nasty KO.

Comment

Canelo has gotten better fight by fight after the Floyd loss. I will be hoping GGG pulls it out but I think it's the ginger's time. Canelo by late tko

Comment

Depends on Golovkin's Jab... If he brings his Lemieux jab destruction work Alvarez is up for a long night... KO Rd 5-8 ... If the Mexican is still up by Round 10 then it's anybody's game...

Comment

Even fight for the first 4 rounds and than Golovkin takes over and stops Canelo in the 9th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X