Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST Angel Garcia Was Banned From Press Conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    without Angel there the press conference is dry.

"b*th a** n*gga" is not racist coming from a hood Puerto Rock old head from Philly.

just my take.

Ricardo Mayorga said worse to Vargas and DLH. it was all taken as entertainment.
    Vargas and de la hoya are not black. ANd it shouldn't matter how "hood" he is. This is the type of thinking that is just straight bull****. That word should not be used by anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      True. He used to be entertaining, now he yells just to hear his own voice. Grabbing Danny's belt talking about "nah i'm the champ!"

Needs to sit his behind down, nobody comes to press conferences or fights to hear some old clown rant about crap that doesn't involve the fight
      yeah, and you watch the video danny is trying to talk but his dad cuts him off and takes over. Danny like lil boy waiting to break out of his shell, kinda liek how mikey was now mikey is out of his shell.

Comment

Blacks shouldn't be saying either unless you want people thinking look at those stupid N calling each other N than they cry about it if someone calls them that

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
          without Angel there the press conference is dry.

"b*th a** n*gga" is not racist coming from a hood Puerto Rock old head from Philly.

just my take.

Ricardo Mayorga said worse to Vargas and DLH. it was all taken as entertainment.
          I use a simple determination to classify something. If the masses say something is racist, it is racist. Pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I use a simple determination to classify something. If the masses say something is racist, it is racist. Pure and simple.
            You should never EVER, EVER, EVER justify anything out of the reason of "the masses". That is dangerous--Try and draw our own conclusions, from your education and experience.

The masses are not the masses. More smoke and mirrors by false en****** pushing their own agenda claiming to be a representation of the "masses".

Comment

Angle is mad 'cause a black man beat the last Kneecan champ. Love it. Hopefully these idiots disappear for good. Kneecan Boxing is DEAD. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Another "Minority" uses a racial slur Get's a pass from most media, who also refuse to cover it.

This would be breaking front page CNN if it was a white man who made these comments.

**** this nation

I bet you're not even white.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Blacks shouldn't be saying either unless you want people thinking look at those stupid N calling each other N than they cry about it if someone calls them that
                  It's not your business what Blacks call one another....just like it's not anybody's business what you pinoys call one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

I bet you're not even white.
                    What makes ya say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      True. He used to be entertaining, now he yells just to hear his own voice. Grabbing Danny's belt talking about "nah i'm the champ!"

Needs to sit his behind down, nobody comes to press conferences or fights to hear some old clown rant about crap that doesn't involve the fight
                      doesn't angel have asthma? he better calm down before he ends up in the hospital. lol his faced turned really red I thought he was going to have a stroke. thurman got to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X