Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmaoooooo god Dizzzzamn this dude is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      That's not the first time Angel has admitted to being a former drug dealer so not sure why you used the word "finally"
      You sound upset, did this video hurt your feelings?

Comment

I love Angel Garcia. I love these videos and I love his press conferences.

His rants leading up to the Matthysse fight were legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          Angel says he can't be racist because he fked a bunch of black girls at 1:13

Then he accuses Asian restaurants of murdering and eating cats and selling cat piss at 2:05

And finally admits to selling drugs/cocaine in the past to crackheads at 4:04.

LOL. Tat guy will say anything. He shouldn't be banned from press conferences. He should attend every press conference to hype up the fights. He can be like the Joker, who has no limits on what he will do and say.

Comment

Angel is the dictionary definition of a damn character.

Comment

Hit that crack rock you racist POS loser.

Comment

Pelt this scum with a bag of piss and **** during his ring enterance & Let the fker stench of piss while he's giving his son a hanjob in their corner. Make it happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  That's not the first time Angel has admitted to being a former drug dealer so not sure why you used the word "finally"
                  I never knew about this, but it would explain why he seems so out of it most of the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Hit that crack rock you racist POS loser.
                    +

I find alot of schit funny but this guy is a pathetic cringeworthy exuse for a human being, it's embarrassing to listen to anything he has to say, i can only imagine what it would be like to have him as my father.

Comment

I know i'm in the minority, but i don't find him funny in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
                      X