No announcement yet.

Who's the ****tier type of poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batman123 View Post
    What is an infraction? and what is red and green K for? And how the fk do people get so many points?
    i don't know what an infraction is.

i've given green K to ppl who make good points.

i've only given red k, when somebody has red k'd me.

the karma **** on here is a joke. i've been turned red, for saying "i hate manny pacquiao."

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post

the karma **** on here is a joke. i've been turned red, for saying "i hate manny pacquiao."

true story.
      just hit you with green south florida homie...

Comment

What is an infraction? and what is red and green K for? And how the fk do people get so many points?
        Infraction - no idea.

Karma, see here - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292771

And points, they build up over time. Plus you make them by betting, or I used to get them by doing favours (e.g, making sigs, uploading vidoes to youtube etc)

Comment

true story.
          But that is your right to an opinion? Why do you get red K for that? I take it red K makes ur rep go down and what about points? how come u lots have so many points?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            just hit you with green south florida homie...
            good looks.......

i got you whenever i get green again

Comment

But that is your right to an opinion? Why do you get red K for that? I take it red K makes ur rep go down and what about points? how come u lots have so many points?
              i was really joking when i said it.....there was a thread on here that said name some things you hate, that everbody loves......i said pacquiao, and got turned red.

there's "maximize your points" threads you can enter on here to get points.....never done that.

but most ppl get their points by placing bets on fights, sporting events, etc. etc. if ppl like you, they can donate points to you, that's another way to get them......

Comment

i was really joking when i said it.....there was a thread on here that said name some things you hate, that everbody loves......i said pacquiao, and got turned red.

there's "maximize your points" threads you can enter on here to get points.....never done that.

but most ppl get their points by placing bets on fights, sporting events, etc. etc. if ppl like you, they can donate points to you, that's another way to get them......
                Thanks for you help fella!

Comment

option 2.****in cowards

i put the serious trolls on ignore if necessary,but not the people who prove me wrong or object to a post of mine,thats just cowardly shit that bad posters like carnivore do

Comment

I hit you with some green

Bad luck on the Red K rape though, internet is serious business

Comment

Theres a disgraced poster who is now limited to the thumbs down icon, encoded messages, and talking about Dominican gashes.

He's the ****tiest.

Comment

Working...
                      X