Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here think Dan Hardy can beat GSP??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here think Dan Hardy can beat GSP??

The 2 meet at UFC 111, does anyone give Hardy a chance???

If so please explain.

I give Hardy a chance. The reason why is because I think Hardy has a better stand up game than GSP. Hardy's technical ability and power is just better than GSP's in my opinion. GSP is quite tricky but he just uses his stand up to trick people and then shoots for the takedown. Anyways, if Hardy is smart he will just throw a knee with all his might when GSP tries to takedown. 90% of the time, a takedown + knee = KO.

I know people will probably freak out and go ape **** "GSP IS WAYYZ BETTERZ HE OWNED PENN STANDINGZ N' BEAT ALVES TWO!#^I%$I*& red k!"
    but I dont care, I dont go with the flow just because other people say something and that person only says so because his friends and 30 other guys on sherdog and youtube say so as well.

Anyways, GSP will win by UD. He will stand up, make Hardy think he wants to bang, then shoot right in for the takedown. Hardy will get taken down(unless he has better td defense than Penn and Kos combined) then get pinned for 25 minutes. Throw in some punches on the ground here and there but whatever. Still UD.

Comment

This is gonna be no different than GSP vs Alves. Only difference is that Hardy will probably look to counter and let GSP come forward. Hardy's last 2 opponents aren't anywhere near the all round fighter that GSP is and Hardy didn't look amazing IMO. I'll be interested to see what his plan of attack is because this is a huge step up for Hardy. GSP via UD or late sub.

Comment

no chance,hardys getting fuked up,he stands up to stright and gsp will knock him out,if the fight goes the distance i will be dissapointed in gsp

Comment

ill give him a chance since he does have some decent striking ability. GSP is fighting smarter which means he takes less risks. hopefully Dan can make GSP fight a little before GSP goes for the takedown, since it will be his chance to suprise him.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I give Hardy a chance. The reason why is because I think Hardy has a better stand up game than GSP. Hardy's technical ability and power is just better than GSP's in my opinion. GSP is quite tricky but he just uses his stand up to trick people and then shoots for the takedown. Anyways, if Hardy is smart he will just throw a knee with all his might when GSP tries to takedown. 90% of the time, a takedown + knee = KO.

I know people will probably freak out and go ape **** "GSP IS WAYYZ BETTERZ HE OWNED PENN STANDINGZ N' BEAT ALVES TWO!#^I%$I*& red k!"
            but I dont care, I dont go with the flow just because other people say something and that person only says so because his friends and 30 other guys on sherdog and youtube say so as well.

Anyways, GSP will win by UD. He will stand up, make Hardy think he wants to bang, then shoot right in for the takedown. Hardy will get taken down(unless he has better td defense than Penn and Kos combined) then get pinned for 25 minutes. Throw in some punches on the ground here and there but whatever. Still UD.
            i agree 100% all these gsp nuthuggers have become like *******s...they jump on bandwagons and its annoying...you cant say anything about him without them going ape**** lol......i hope hardy pulls it out but gsp will take him down and give him some pitty pat hammer fists for a ud

Comment

Hardy has a punchers chance. GSP will be up and down pushing the pace and wearing Hardy down for a late KO or Sub. God I hope GSP fights Penn again so I can listen to these bitches cry for another year.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Hardy has a punchers chance. GSP will be up and down pushing the pace and wearing Hardy down for a late KO or Sub. God I hope GSP fights Penn again so I can listen to these bitches cry for another year.....

did you mean that towards me? lol

Comment

i give hardy a slight chance. he has decent standup and hopefully he will be working hard on his takedown defense. if the fight stays standing then i think hardy's chances increase a bit. although gsp can take almost anyone down at will. hope it doesnt turn into a 5 rd takedown/lay-n-pray fight.

Comment

I like hardy alot but he has no chance what so ever. He has decent power and stand up but will be taken down by gsp and dry ****ed for 25 minutes like thiago was. I wish gsp would man up and stand up for once and entertain, since he was ko'd he's been shocking to watch. I'd like to see dan hardy vs paul daley, that would be a huge british fight and a standup war.

Comment

Working...
                    X