Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Danny "overrated" Garcia give Amir "King" Khan a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does not matter if he was busting Garcia up. Khan couldn't take the punch.

Im a khan fan too. You want a rematch and that's fine. I would like to see a rematch but no need to sound silly about it.

Comment

IMO Matthysse deserves the shot against Garcia. How long is that dude going to wait for?!

Comment

Why do Khan fanatics act like he is a top fighter still. Denile?

Comment

Habib should try to avenge his loss. I think he can win as long as he can avoid Danny's ****** strength left hook from hell.

Comment

Comment

I'm sure Garcia will,he'll get paid over $ 1 million to KO an over-rated bum Khan.Khan has super fast hands and a super weak chin.Khan looks great in fights with his heart and hand speed off the charts,until he gets hit. He does make for exciting fights but I don't even have him in my top 6 at junior Welt. or Welt

Comment

I'd actually fear for Khan's health in that rematch.

Comment

So many jealous & so much hate for the greatest of all time Amir Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                    Both fight on the 27th of April. Amir Has tough opponent Julio Diaz. Danny has quiter Judah. It looks like its in play.

A rematch is justified. Khan was dominating Garcia & garcia's face was breaking apart. He was cut as well. Khan was heading towards a stoppage win.

Danny landed a no look very lucky left hook to khan's NECK. Not his chin people his NECK. That shot KO's anyone.

Danny knows he was losing & I think he wont want to fight a rematch because he's scared. But if they do. Around July or even December is a good time.
                    Diaz is not a tough opponent. He is Khan's 2nd hand picked softie in a row. Nobody ranks him at all except boxrec and they rank him #35. Judah is ranked #13 by the WBC, #6 by the WBA #5 by boxrec and #4 by ring. Yes, your man Khan will get the rematch with Garcia if he can beat Diaz. Then I think you will see Garcia get "lucky" all over again. If that NECK shot is so deadly why do boxers aim for the chin and not the NECK? Maybe in addition to a glass jaw Khan has a glass NECK.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      Both fight on the 27th of April. Amir Has tough opponent Julio Diaz. Danny has quiter Judah. It looks like its in play.

A rematch is justified. Khan was dominating Garcia & garcia's face was breaking apart. He was cut as well. Khan was heading towards a stoppage win.

Danny landed a no look very lucky left hook to khan's NECK. Not his chin people his NECK. That shot KO's anyone.

Danny knows he was losing & I think he wont want to fight a rematch because he's scared. But if they do. Around July or even December is a good time.
                      Garcia was going to win even if Khan survived the 3rd knock down.

9-10 1st round[Khan], 9-10 2nd round[Khan], 10-8 3rd round[Garcia], 10-7 4th round[Garcia]. If Khan would have gotten up and not suffered a third KD in round 4, then going in to round 5 it would have been 38-35 Garcia and who knows how many more KD's Khan would have suffered throughout the rest of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X