No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Targets Move To 130 To Face Rocky Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Targets Move To 130 To Face Rocky Martinez

Former champion Orlando Salido (39-12-2, 27KOs) is now targeting a move to 130-pounds to challenge WBO super featherweight beltholder Roman "Rocky" Martinez (26-1-2, 16KOs). Both fighters saw action in an HBO televised tripleheader on Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden. Salido lost an eight round technical decision, and his WBO featherweight title, to Mikey Garcia. Martinez went to a controversial twelve round draw with mandatory challenger Juan Carlos Burgos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salido beats this bums ass

Comment

So that's why they robbed Burgos

Comment

Martinez decision by robbery. Then we will have nationalistic fanatics like El Hurracan posting face pics on trying to justify it.

Comment

Sure, why not?

Comment

I like to see it just to see Martinez reduced to being KO or being forced to take a knee like all his predecessors.

Comment

Well obviously Salido better knock him out.

Comment

Smart move by Salido because he really would have no chance in a rematch vs. Garcia, but hopefully while he fights in May; Burgos would claim that WBO belt in a rematch. Then we can have Salido Fight Martinez to see if Salido gets a crack at Burgos or if Martinez makes it into a Trilogy!

Comment

Martinez is a ****in bum. Salido knocks him out in spectacular fashion. Both styles make for a great fight.

Comment

I knew Salido wasn`t the same as the Salido that fought Lopez,Salido can take a punch I dont think Garcia hits harder then lopez.

Salido could not make 126 anymore no wonder he was slow.He look dead the first few rounds even with the knockdowns they werent that hard to drop a guy like Salido.

Anyways theres no excuse Garcia won fair and square.

Boxers need to realize that if they can`t make weigh anymore,being champions they have to vacate and **** promoters I know those mother****ers pressure boxers too.

Comment

Working...
                    X