Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson Is A Victim Of A Bad Trainer? HAS TO BEG TRAINER FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont Peterson Is A Victim Of A Bad Trainer? HAS TO BEG TRAINER FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

Lamont Peterson Is A Victim Of A Bad Trainer? HAS TO BEG TRAINER FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

Obviously from the jump you can tell peterson had the wrong game plan but it happens sometimes but Peterson had to beg his trainer to basically shut up and give me some instructions.

He trainer wasnt telling him anything I think once he told him to use the jab lol.

Peterson was obviously in tough and wasnt expected to win, but did his coach do him no favors? was no plan b, was no instructions the best think his coach did was read lamont attitude and called the fight to save peterson's life.

I still don't know what their gameplan was. LP literally stood in front of Errol - who was teeing off - and rarely opened up or exchanged. He literally operated like a heavy bag.

So yeah the game plan was bad and there was approximately zero adjustments made

Comment

I don't think they had a soumd game plan at all, they both seemed confused and a little bit unprepared strategywise. They should've moved for 2 3 rounds and then tried to bang a bit then move again, not try to walk a bigger more powerful guy down with ur gaurd up not throwing any punches. Lamont should've fought like he fought in the 7th round, when he was defensive he made Errol miss easily and over the course of a 12 round fight this takes a lot out of you, missing punches.

Barry Hunter and Mike Stafford are great amateur trainers but I feel like they lack the experience in dealing with tough 12 round fights, I think they still haven't made the complete transition from the amateurs to the pros and from the looks of it it looks like they send their fighters out there without any gameplan or they don't trsin their fighters well enough to stick to any game plan in the gym, and if u don't do it in the gym u won't do ot under the lights. The only time Lamont had strategy was against Danny Garcia and he almost won.
      Last edited by Dip_Slide; 01-22-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

His trainer stood in front of him and just watch for seems like an eternity!!! I know they have a father and son relationship but WTF!!! I thought I was watching Eubank and Eubank jr for a minute.

Comment

dude you should work for ellie seckback with these ******ed titles

Comment

Not as good as ******* Flores asking his trainer ' how do i cut off the ring!?!?!'

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              dude you should work for ellie seckback with these ******ed titles

Comment

he also begged his trainer to pull him out

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  he also begged his trainer to pull him out
                  when???????

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                    when???????
                    "larry spence"...

can you svck on another mans nutts any harder??

Comment

Working...
                    X