No announcement yet.

Boxers who should really be undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    When does tyrome biggims (who was occasionally funny) get banned for doing a parody of a racist american (larry)

but a real racist american, (who is never funny) is allowed to flood the forum?
    I don't see him bringing up race. You are though

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Do you remember there was a thread w/ people screaming about how Byrd tapped Ward and that was the burva code for "I got you."
      Them getting fooled by the fake Weeks account was pretty damn funny. "He admitted it on twitter"

Comment

Do you remember there was a thread w/ people screaming about how Byrd tapped Ward and that was the burva code for "I got you."
        do you really need a secret code to see the refs letting ward cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
          List the boxers who should be undefeated..

Kovalev-He was robbed in his 1st fight with Ward and was about to stop him in the second fight before he was basically jumped in the ring by getting low blowed by Ward and then restrained by the ref

Pacquiao- was drained in his 1st to ko losses in a 3rd world country, blood drained against Morales and Mayweather..Jmm loss should be overturned because Jmm was on roids. The Bradley and Horn losses came from money paid by Arum

Loma-Salido hit him low 100 times and still should have lost

keep them coming fellas
          I agree that Kovalev got robbed in the 1st Ward fight and the ref wrongly stopped the 2nd fight and gave Ward a tko win when he should have been giving Kovalev 5 minutes to recover from very low blows and warning Ward to quit hitting below the belt. I don't consider Pacquiao undefeated. He may have been drained but that doesn't change a loss to a win. A boxer must take responsibility for what weight he fights at and accept the loss if it comes. The amount of blood drawn from Pacquiao for testing was too small to drain him. Loma was robbed in the Salido fight in my opinion. He beat Salido on my score card and Salido got away with a huge amount of low blows that often appeared to be deliberate. I do consider Loma an undefeated boxer.

Comment

And.... here comes the crybaby trying to ruin the thread...
            Pouting that Brits are picked on and Larry is evil run amuck... lol

That awful Larry. So racist.
            Not sure what any of that actually means, what brits are picked on? larry is evil?...er ok mate!
            Im not actually sure whether your referring to me again, you keep subtly trying to mention my posts without quoting me, its a bit weird bud. look i know your upset about me thinking ward is overrated but you gotta let it go son!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Them getting fooled by the fake Weeks account was pretty damn funny. "He admitted it on twitter"
              lol, I totally forgot about that!! Bwahahahah
              That was hilarious. These fking people...

Comment

Lara

The Williams & Canelo scorecards were complete sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  I don't see him bringing up race. You are though
                  LOL, i am still trying to see when i ever mention race

Comment

interesting, i thought the mods were being really strict on racism and race baiting? Maybe someone should do a 'black american' fan parody account... oh wait they did and they got banned. But when its lovable larry who does the reverse, its fine. The guy who said he'd never cheer on a white fighter even if they were american. The mods 'purge' is a load of bull****, it just mimics the politically correct climate outside of the forum where its open season on some groups but not others who are 'oppressed'. And shame on you for pulling this **** at your age larry, what a way to bring in the new year.

Comment

Ibrar Riyaz, judges screwed him for all his defeats

Comment

Working...
                      X