Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No I didn’t lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadn’t been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.
    Lol. no one will believe u. i know u r the very first person who say that dela hoya will kill pac but turneout to be the opposite..

Facts.. Pac is a 4 to 1 underdog that make his win look like a mission impossible..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Lol. no one will believe u. i know u r the very first person who say that dela hoya will kill pac but turneout to be the opposite..

Facts.. Pac is a 4 to 1 underdog that make his win look like a mission impossible..
      How come you haven't made an appearance in the FOTD thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
        :wank: The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
        U can tell that he's lying.. Everyone around the world was shock that pac won on a brutal and one sided against oscar who give floyd a very very close fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad
          Mad? FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac and beside BWAA gave it to floyd as a GIFT not that he deserved it.. lmao..

Comment

I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.
            FOTD is one of the loweat award for pac and once in every decade there is one special boxer that can achieved it but achieving

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
            4 DECADE CHAMPION
            5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION

is impossible..

But i hope someday there is one boxer that can acbieved even just one out of 3 achievements of pac so that we can witness another phenomenal fighter.

Comment

How come you haven't made an appearance in the FOTD thread?
              I already made a thread about floyd should win the FOTD.. Now which one do u think is much harder to achieve? 8 DIVISION CHAMPION OR 4 DECADE CHAMPION?

Comment

• I'm honestly surprised ur still alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I already made a thread about floyd should win the FOTD.. Now which one do u think is much harder to achieve? 8 DIVISION CHAMPION OR 4 DECADE CHAMPION?
                  How come you haven't congratulated Floyd on the official thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    In the same thread or something similar. He said that Floyd should win this decade because he did the most in this decade but then mention an another Pacquiao achievement so despite picking Floyd to win the FOTD award it was more of a dig at Floyd.
                    Yap i already made a theead about floyd should win the FOTD award..

Comment

I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.
                      FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac including his 3x FOTY it will not come close to his greatest achievements which are

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
                      4 DECADE CHAMPION
                      5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
                      X