Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr. Career Highlight (floyd as boring gladiator; Tiger Woods walked)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    but..tiger paid to see floyd..not the other way around....get it
    and i bet he was disappointed to have paid for this. i bet he won't ever pay to watch him again!

Comment

looking at how floyd defense = run, duck, run, duck, run compared to everyone else that goes defense in and out, block punches or dodge. maybe that's why he's so SUPERIOR in defense. he's the only one that won't stand toe to toe. POST VIDS of floyd standing toe to toe with an A/B level fighter please.

i explained his tactics of his awesome run defense. now explain anything else this technican has? actually his timing is one thing i like about floyd. patience is a virtue.

fighting = boxing
      Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 06-24-2009, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I guess these ****ing ******s missed the part when Floyd hurt his right hand......

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
          looking at how floyd defense = run, duck, run, duck, run compared to everyone else that goes defense in and out, block punches or dodge. maybe that's why he's so SUPERIOR in defense. he's the only one that won't stand toe to toe. POST VIDS of floyd standing toe to toe with an A/B level fighter please.

i explained his tactics of his awesome run defense. now explain anything else this technican has? actually his timing is one thing i like about floyd. patience is a virtue.

fighting = boxing
          Go watch the castillo fights...judah...hatton...oscar....corralles...her nadez and chavez...oh yeah and Gatti and ndou./...he stood TOE TO TOE.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            that fight was a display of defensive genious and ring generalship..hit and dont get hit.....120-108 and people still hate...well **** em go watch someone else
            U dont race a mini van with a Ferrari, then brag when u win. The outcome is kind've obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
              U dont race a mini van with a Ferrari, then brag when u win. The outcome is kind've obvious.
              A win is a win....

"Its called boxing not knock outs"

Winky Wright, ATG

Comment

why even argue with floyd haters..they are blind and just love to hate...so let them do their job..hate on haters

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
                  A win is a win....

"Its called boxing not knock outs"

Winky Wright, ATG
                  Yes, but Larry is acting as if defeated Baldomir is a huge accomplishment. He was a c-level journeyman with 9 losses when Floyd fought him. Just because Baldo had the lineal title when Floyd snatched it from him, doesnt mean he was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    floyd stopped mitchell. how was that boring
                    add to this, jordan didn't arrive until about what--round 4? and the fight went 6 rounds....if jordan fell asleep--he must have been drinking before arriving to the fight...actually---why was he so late? was he drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                      Yes, but Larry is acting as if defeated Baldomir is a huge accomplishment. He was a c-level journeyman with 9 losses when Floyd fought him. Just because Baldo had the lineal title when Floyd snatched it from him, doesnt mean he was great.
                      who hadn't lost in 8 years....and beat the man judah, who was the champ...floyd beat judah---floyd beat the man who beat judah....stop crying....

Comment

Working...
                      X