• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tucker show, do as I say not as I do

Must watch.
    https://youtu.be/cR3Sa17FlXw

Originally posted by man down View Post
    The Left are disgusting slimy hypocrites, what else is new?

Comment

Is this the guy ya'll said always tells the truth but actually his own lawyers argued in court that only idiots dont realize that his show isnt based on facts or reality?

Comment

Left is so hypocritical. It’s annoying

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Is this the guy ya'll said always tells the truth but actually his own lawyers argued in court that only idiots dont realize that his show isnt based on facts or reality?
          I'll happily look at your examples that are not based on facts or reality. I doubt anyone is 100% right all of the time but Tucker is more right in one week than CNN and co are right in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            It's video of them, what's to argue over?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              I'll happily look at your examples that are not based on facts or reality. I doubt anyone is 100% right all of the time but Tucker is more right in one week than CNN and co are right in 10 years.
              You can happily look at the case his legal defense team made in court saying exactly that.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Left is so hypocritical. It’s annoying
                Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                The Left are disgusting slimy hypocrites, what else is new?
                The right ain't? I'm 100% sure all politicians are lying hypocrite.

Don't let your disdain for the left make u easy targets for the right to manipulate.....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  The right ain't? I'm 100% sure all politicians are lying hypocrite.

Don't let your disdain for the left make u easy targets for the right to manipulate.....
                  Correct!!!
                  But at the same time I'm sick of these people telling us Americans what we have to do then get caught breaking the same rules they're going to fine you for.

This show last night was just about showing video and audio of this chit. It wasn't a opinion show. It was a show that showed facts.

Rs say open but be safe. They're being straight up and taking heat for it.
                  Ds want to shut everything down and make you wear a mask even outside. Then do the opposite of what they say you have to do.

They're both full of chit at times but this is a whole nother level.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Correct!!!
                    But at the same time I'm sick of these people telling us Americans what we have to do then get caught breaking the same rules they're going to fine you for.

This show last night was just about showing video and audio of this chit. It wasn't a opinion show. It was a show that showed facts.

Rs say open but be safe. They're being straight up and taking heat for it.
                    Ds want to shut everything down and make you wear a mask even outside. Then do the opposite of what they say you have to do.

They're both full of chit at times but this is a whole nother level.
                    Idk I seen plenty Rs doing the same.... They ain't been consistent either. Even the ones that were flip flopped over time. Then flip flopped again.

But if u have preconceived notions that one side is worst you gonna subconsciously pay more attention when that side does it.......

Comment

Working...
                    X