Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Agreed to 50/50 + England venue. Where's Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unbearable they want to give Haye a 50/50 share and an immediate second chance after the Wladimir fight, only because he thinks he's above fighting contenders to earn himself a title shot like every serious sportsman and that he is something special. It basically tells the kids "Be an arrogant, unfriendly **** and you will succeed in your goals".

Comment

Haye has never wanted to fight Vitali.

The Vitali-Adamek fight has probably made him even more fearful of Vitali.

Comment

Not even his trainer believes in him.

Comment

Where is Haye?

He's trying to beat osama bin ladens world record he set for the hide & seek challenge from 2001- 2011. I doubt we will see him anytime soon

Comment

where is the proof vitali agreed to that?

Comment

The Hayemaker was just a fictional character David created, he wasn't real but wow boxing would be interesting if that character he played actually existed, unfortunately Haye is just a great actor and a somewhat good boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Where is Haye?

He's trying to beat osama bin ladens world record he set for the hide & seek challenge from 2001- 2011. I doubt we will see him anytime soon
                Yeah since his defeat he has been tweeting like 5 times, and before several times every day. He even announced "news coming about the future soon"...a month ago.

A broken man...

Comment

Link? I don't believe vitali would give haye 50/50 no belt and he hates the guy why give him another 10M? Makes no sense, if it happens it's completely on vitali's terms

Comment

what a suprise, bs thread with complete lies

Klits would never come to fight in the England, if the fight happens, it will be in germany, with Vitali choosing the ref and judges like Wlad did.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      what a suprise, bs thread with complete lies

Klits would never come to fight in the England, if the fight happens, it will be in germany, with Vitali choosing the ref and judges like Wlad did.
                      I bet he likes choosing refs that deduct him a point for his opponent falling to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X