Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Trainer: Unfication With Tyson Fury Has To Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Why the **** would Joshua go all the way to Vegas especially when there's a rematch clause for fury wilder 3 to happen. You make it sound like Vegas is a few minutes drive from London.
    And jabooty is right around the corner. Vegas is just one site of many. AJ got beat in N.Y. city, but he walks on water in the Sahara.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Says everybody but AJ. Where was he fight night? He should have been there and thrown his own gauntlet. Everybody is talking about what he'll do and he's peeping out of the bushes.
      Why must AJ be in Vegas? Was Fury or Wilder at the Dunes in KSA? Have they ever been at his bouts? If Fury believe he is the best then he should accept the challenge. I hope he stays to defend his titles this time around because that is what real men do. Be warned! AJ isn't in the same league with Wilder boxing wise.

Comment

AJ Fury is an interesting fight.
        I favor Fury because he's so damn smart.
        But AJ is no mug.
        good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Team Joshua are desperate for the fight
          It seems they believe they have Fury's number. Who knows? This is heavyweight boxing!

Comment

AJ is going to knock him the fuck out! So what are the racists, White supremacists and bigots are going to say once he loses to a black man then?

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
              AJ Fury is an interesting fight.
              I favor Fury because he's so damn smart.
              But AJ is no mug.
              good fight
              A confident and determined AJ will give Fury all sort of problems. I hope they fight by year end to settle things once and for all. It will be very interesting to see what these two had got.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimpack View Post
                It seems they believe they have Fury's number. Who knows? This is heavyweight boxing!
                Yeah I think they've seen something

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  AJ is going to knock him the fuck out! So what are the racists, White supremacists and bigots are going to say once he loses to a black man then?
                  Don't bring race into British boxing. We don't do that over here.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Don't bring race thing here. Many whites love AJ, Whyte and Wilder. I'm black and I respect Fury a lot because of his boxing IQ, even though I'm AJ's fan. I was supporting Fury to beat Wilder.
                    Many great boxers were blacks (Ali, Mike, Lennox, Holyfield, Foreman, May weather, etc) and they were loved by all races.
                    Wilder seems a racist to me, just like you.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      It’s a more competitive fight with Fury vs Joshua than Fury vs Wilder will ever be. Just look at the Ruiz Jr rematch. Say what you want, Ruiz Jr. was out of shape and unmotivated but Joshua still illustrated another element to his skill set, he can box too when necessary. And throughout his career, Joshua has shown he can punch also.

Tyson was dropped twice by Wilder and got up to arguably win their 1st fight. Joshua was dropped by Wladimir and got up to win their fight. I don’t think the 1st Ruiz Jr. 1st fight was a true representation of who Joshua is as a fighter. But Fury will get an extremely focused and prepared Joshua. I am not a Joshua fan at all, just trying to be objective. I’m not even a Fury fan but I respect him also. I just think this would be a better fight all the way around and a more lucrative one too. I much rather see this fight than Wilder vs Fury III.
                      I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                      X