No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    I mean Kov was just outboxing him from the outside for most of that fight, from what I saw...I didn't score it though but again it was a Canelo fight where he was probably getting outworked in most rounds, but because he is A-side, Canelo will get as many of those rounds as he needs....the cards from that fight basically gave Canelo all the early rounds iirc lol...basically just putting him up straightaway and giving him the buffer zone.

I mean no one likes it to the body but I don't think I've seen that really be SD's bugaboo...Canelo is a great counter puncher and body shot guy though...I honestly think it would be a great fight because SD doesn't stop coming forward and Canelo would be forced into a firefight...GGG was too smart in there and somewhat cautious behind the jab, still a lot of action in those fights.

But I think SD Canelo would really bring the action as SD wouldn't stop coming and would force Canelo to really bring it...just my 2 cents...Canelo is fighting great right now...but if SD was from America or had the right promoters he would probably be undefeated right now, so he is no scrub (never watched him vs Jacobs and felt he had a slight loss to GGG but it was a great fight and he was taking it to GGG for a lot of that fight).
    Kind of like Kovi
    He was thinking things over throughout the fight out of fear of the body shots
    That was one of the big reasons why he was throwing those soft shots , was scared to get countered

Comment

• GolovTards will go extinct once Saul or worst Munguia retire their failed hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Sure buddy, keep being a fan if the fraud ggg lol, I mean; I couldn’t possibly offend you more than you do yourself by coming out as a gggroupie.... good job
        I enjoy watching Golovkin fight. If you want to term that as being a Groupie so be it. No problem Nancy..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          in the 5 rounds that Canelo CLEARLY won... according to ALL three judges, and according to anyone with a clue who watched that fight... what was Golovkin doing?

Anybody with a clue had Golvokin winning that fight. The judges did what they are paid to do, make sure the money guy doesn't look bad. This crap has been going on forever in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Well that’s exactly why I’m saying that SD would not be himself against Canelo because of the body blows he would absorb
            I know nobody likes to get hit to the body and that is why SD would not be coming forward anymore
            In boxing you never know. Styles make fights. If Derev can get to the middle rounds he has a very good chance at winning given Canelo tends to slow up. Canelo would be favored. It would be an action fight no doubt.

Comment

• I can't trust anyone who thinks Canelo won that fight.

And i wish people would quit assuming your a GGG groupie or Canelo fan.

Nahhh just a person with a brain and two working eyes!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Anybody with a clue had Golvokin winning that fight. The judges did what they are paid to do, make sure the money guy doesn't look bad. This crap has been going on forever in boxing.
                How you score both fights by rounds??? Post that sht! Find out real quick u suk the gggood DIC

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  What rounds did you give for Canelo in fight 2?

Yeah I mean I think a lot or even most people saw GGG win the 2nd fight vs Canelo...and SD gave GGG fits...so not too crazy imo to think Sergei would give Canelo fits as well...especially based on styles...Sergei's activity could honestly be terrible for Canelo...he could outwork him badly in a lot of rounds and if Canelo got some of those rounds on the cards, it would be a bad look for boxing/him.

I mentioned Kovalev because while I give Canelo some credit for that fight and the win...I think it is a prime example of taking on a better name fighter than Derevychenko, but not necessarily a better fighter right now than Derevychenko.

So some could point to that W and say...wow Canelo beat Kov and KOed him...and GGG struggled with SD...but I would say that Canelo as the A side picked a fight that was high reward and lower risk, and GGG doesn't have quite that same luxury.

Hell Canelo had the chance to fight Sergei and didn't really want to...I think that says it all about who he felt was a better fight for him at that time.
                  You know you talk all this sht yet I haven’t seen your scorecard on both fights??? I could use a good laugh. So which rounds did you give GGG??? Or should I just put you down for all 12???? Or 13-15 because you don’t know sht about boxing???

Comment

• I took the OVER in the first fight and Canelo in the second. Went right up and GOT my $$$$$ no questions asked.

These fake fuks didn’t do that because they would of got KNOCK the FUK OUT!!! Showing up saying they “felt” GGG won. Showing up with their hand written scorecards....
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-18-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      I can't trust anyone who thinks Canelo won that fight.

And i wish people would quit assuming your a GGG groupie or Canelo fan.

Nahhh just a person with a brain and two working eyes!
                      And I don’t trust ppl like you who fill out their scorecards in crayons or colored markers.

I even saw eraser marks??? I’m like WTF???

Comment

Working...
                      X