Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
    Floyd’s best win is beating up women.
    You support that? You damn coward.
    this, though its important to point out that not supporting marital abusers like may and calzaghe is independent to our appraisal of their boxing ability.

Comment

Floyd’s best win is beating up women.
      You support that? You damn coward.
      I would support him beating a bitch like you. You dumbass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Because Floyd is in it for himself. Being the highest paid athlete who liberally boasts about wealth and TBE status doesn't mix well when said fighter uses a runaway style against people he aged out
        I agree, the ATG's that were named, fought to see who was better and nowadays it's more about money, but that's any fighter now, it's all about promoters and dollars being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
          I agree, the ATG's that were named, fought to see who was better and nowadays it's more about money, but that's any fighter now, it's all about promoters and dollars being made.
          This is so misguided and held by many, the significance of bouts today is lost in the world of mass media, back in the day it was totally different with only main stream coverage of a very select few fighters that were the best of their time, nobody else was known other than the main guys, they were made larger than life , the reality is they also had ordinary fights and quite a few ordinary opponents and some off which they lost too.

Today we still have super fights and some fighters do fight the top guys , the game is different where a great can be lost in space because of mass media.

Fans have a very hype molded sense of greatness making it so that greatness can be in front of their faces and they dont even know it.

Comment

Every all time great dislikes Floyd. You name ‘em.

Ali, Holyfield, Tyson, JCC, ODLH, etc.

Why is that?
            - -Hes never been liked by anyone who could really fight.

Needed his security team just to whoop his baby mama in front of his kids.

No real man would ever lift a finger against a woman much less traumatize his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              I would support him beating a bitch like you. You dumbass clown.
              Haha this guys mad!!

You support women beaters!!
              You poosay! Disgrace of a man!
              You woman beating chump!
              Real man would whoop your poosay arse!

Comment

They all went down a spot.

Comment

Every all time great dislikes Floyd. You name ‘em.

Ali, Holyfield, Tyson, JCC, ODLH, etc.

Why is that?
                  They're doing to Floyd what Mayweather did 2 Wilder that called MoneyMay a hater & complained PBF never lets a brother shine

Comment

Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
                    Why ppl say Floyd is great because he gamed the system is beyond me. That's the same thing as saying he cheated the system with loopholes or corruption. Other fighters get turned off because he breaks contractual agreements and makes demands over his opponents. Things like picking his opponents glove type close to the fight, coming in overweight, bringing in shady drug testing agency over NSAC's own company, etc. I can understand a fighters reasons for making demands to protect himself but don't look like a hypocrite when you break the rules yourself with coming in overweight and getting caught using a masking agent before the fight.
                    He beat the system. Let me break it down for you. In a truly brutal sport he maintained his health while beating all his opponents on the highest level of the sport.

In a sport where the fighters are exploited, he did the exploiting. He got paid, he got people paid, the PBC was founded on his labor. The PBC has enabled rivals and friends to better their situation.

Despite the support of the boxing media he was able to make the most money in sports.

In short, he was dominant in ring, out of ring and maintained his health. That is the goal of EVERY boxer

Comment

Probably because most of the ATGs sought out tough challenges throughout their careers whereas Mayweather avoided them in the second half of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X