Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
    No, you’re wrong.
    Mamas right.

Floyd Mayweather doesn’t care about black people!!

That why T.I. whooped his arse in that hamburger joint!!
    You sound like a jilted school girl .

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      You sound like a jilted school girl .
      Hey remember that time TI whooped Floyd’s arse?!
      Lmao in a burger joint!
      Undefeated my arse, caught them hands from a skinny rapper!

Comment

It’s on camera dude.

T.I. hit Floyd with a cold right and Floyd curled into a ball.
        Smh... U just lost all credibility as a boxing fan bringing up TI lmao wow

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -TUE 51-0 too shameless to ever be embarrassed.

Manny PPV years before him and he took short $$$ vs Gatti and Oscar and then killed that rematch in the middle of promotions that Manny took to salvage.

Haymon and Schaefer took him to the stratosphere, not his business acumen. How many millions has he paid out in legal settlements?

When Arum took him to michigan for a hometown showcasing, nobody showed up if you want to talk about embarrasing!!!
          This is the nonsense you haters come up with. If it's that easy, have Schaeffer and Haymon done that with another boxer? Has any other boxer made the money Floyd has?

Oscar tried to be the A side after a loss. Floyd knew his worth said no. Retire came back and the rest is history.

Arum took him back to Michigan to fight Carlos Rios. There were 12,696 in attendance. Stop your lies!!!

Comment

They’re not speaking on his character. They just don’t recognize him when they speak of all time greats. Because he wasn’t great. That simple.
            Tyson and De La Hoya have called Floyd an all time great. Tyson even went as far as saying that if he and FLoyd were the same size Floyd would beat him. Obviously you haven't done enough research on this topic and you're simply looking for people to reinforce your negative opinion of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Smh... U just lost all credibility as a boxing fan bringing up TI lmao wow
              Lol I know I was pretty hurt for boxing as well when I heard TI whooped Floyd’s arse. Over some ugly broad at that.
              Tsk tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Tyson and De La Hoya have called Floyd an all time great. Tyson even went as far as saying that if he and FLoyd were the same size Floyd would beat him. Obviously you haven't done enough research on this topic and you're simply looking for people to reinforce your negative opinion of Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather doesn’t care about black people.

Comment

He beat more past and current champions than anyone in boxing history. He retired undefeated. Floyd made his biggest fights look easy. And he made more money than all of his haters combined. Jealousy and envy is why they hate him. Plus some might be fanboys of fighters he beat easy. We see the #48ers delusional hatred for Floyd.

Comment

I think Floyd is a great fighter BUT definitely maneuvered safely through his division. He also probably pisses the ATG cause he thinks hes the greatest and we all know that isnt reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      He beat more past and current champions than anyone in boxing history. He retired undefeated. Floyd made his biggest fights look easy. And he made more money than all of his haters combined. Jealousy and envy is why they hate him. Plus some might be fanboys of fighters he beat easy. We see the #48ers delusional hatred for Floyd.

Floyd’s best win is beating up women.
                      You support that? You damn coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X