No announcement yet.

Scarface fans!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarface fans!!!

hehe i dunno about you lot, but i loved the film scarface and i just found out now they making a scarface game!!!! its gonna be a 3rd person shooter so i imagine its gonna be quite good, maybe to the style of mafia/gta? check out the site: http://www.scarfacegame.com/us/

i also got informed that they are going to be doing a sweepstake so that people can have their likeness in the game
    to enter this go to:
    http://promos.vugames.com/scarface/

check it out!!

yea heard about this few months back, hopefully it should be good

Comment

its sounds hot, but it might be a garbage game, it depends on which company is making the game

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Boxer
        its sounds hot, but it might be a garbage game, it depends on which company is making the game
        Vivendi Universal

they make the swat + tribes games, also work on counter strike condition zero think they made aliens vs predator

Comment

I think this game will really suck. They should just leave it at the movie. Many games based on movies have flopped in the past few years. They worry about the game being too much like the movie they forget about the gameplay itself.

Comment

gta vice city was pretty much scarface, just off story, music, cars, the mansion, the chainsaw bit, its all inspired by scarface yet when interviewed they said most of the ideas came from miami vice... clearly the game was hugly scarface inspired, i think that scarface has the makings for a good game, its just how they do it thats make or break for them, i would love for it to be a good game but i can see it being a flop also

Comment

Doesn't look to bad. I think it will be worth a rent but not a buy when it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by shamz
                I think this game will really suck. They should just leave it at the movie. Many games based on movies have flopped in the past few years. They worry about the game being too much like the movie they forget about the gameplay itself.
                couldnt of said it better

Comment

cmon how can u judge it before its even out, i mean there hasnt been any screenshots or anything, scarface is probs one of my fave films and i cant wait to see what the game gonna be like, think u should wait to see a bit more first, then call it ****

Comment

It's about time, scarface is the best movie ever

Comment

Working...
                    X