Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do blacks find it annoying when whites dress "thuggish"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    almost. and that's not to say that blacks, like any other group, don't wanna see their own people come up and succeed in the business world. of course they do!

but, if blacks do stand out for anything (and i don't care if this comes off racist. fuck off to anyone offended) it's....standing out! they like to do things their own way. they've pioneered just about everything worth a **** in music, fashion, and overall style.

they're creators and there's no denying that. i just don't think they wanna be seen as doin the same ol' thing as the regular joes. and, as a society, we tend to look at white businessmen as regular joes.
    I agree with you. My black buddies that I hang out with are very well educated and I have met their buds and honestly most of them have more white friends than black friends. Thinking about it it just seems the only reason this can be is that its hard for struggling black people to be friends with upstanding black people. It's like they have this huge problem with becoming a regular functioning America. It reminds me of that Josh Howard video when he said hes not even American, he is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      No one likes posers, especially a ******. They make me cringe.
      agreed. Its pretty sad

Comment

This is another dumb ass thread topic. I personally don't give a **** how someone else wants to dress and neither should you.

Comment

No. Who gives a ****?

Comment

"thuggish" clothes aren't made for one specific race so I don't have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
              This is another dumb ass thread topic. I personally don't give a **** how someone else wants to dress and neither should you.
              I don't think its stupid. No, you really shouldn't care or be offended how someone dresses but some people are and you can have an opinion about it. Honestly, I think it looks stupid as hell but I am not black. Dressing thuggish is a hip hop thing and discovered by the black man so it may be sort of disrespectful to see whites doing it. To me when whites do it a black person might even look at it as mocking them.

Comment

lol

Anyone can do what they feel like doing. Just because someone created something doesn't mean like others are stupid for following it. You're a clown, and you need to find some real meaning in your life.

Comment

Okay, If I was black I would be pissed to see it. Black people are vocal and have their own sense of style and other various things because they have had it rough. I would be pissed if I was a city kid and seen some punk ass white boy from the burbs acting like some tough ****, even though he hasn't busted his ass one day in his life. There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                    lol

Anyone can do what they feel like doing. Just because someone created something doesn't mean like others are stupid for following it. You're a clown, and you need to find some real meaning in your life.
                    No, you are wrong on so many levels. Someone from the burbs can not act like they are hood. If you feel being hood is cool when you haven't lived it one day in your life then you're the clown.

Comment

Whats exactly the criteria for dressing "thuggish?" these days? Hip a L7 square to the game....

Comment

Working...
                      X