No announcement yet.

Better 2002 runner up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better 2002 runner up?

I am watching Barrera-Morales II... I don't know how any of you cannot enjoy this fight. I can't get my boner to go down...

Anyway, Ward-Gatti I was the clear FOTY by most people's standards. Which rematch was better and deserved runner up of FOTY?
    Barrera-Morales II
    81.82%
    Gatti-Ward II
    18.18%

Barrera-Morales 2 was the better, more competitive fight IMO. Ward-Gatti 2 was just one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      Barrera-Morales 2 was the better, more competitive fight IMO. Ward-Gatti 2 was just one sided.
      I agree with you...

That's also why I wasn't as impressed by Gatti-Ward III as everyone else. It really says something about the two fighters when a fight is only competitive because one guy breaks his hand in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        This pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          I agree with you...

That's also why I wasn't as impressed by Gatti-Ward III as everyone else. It really says something about the two fighters when a fight is only competitive because one guy breaks his hand in half.
          Yeah, the third fight was going the same way before Gatti broke his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            I am watching Barrera-Morales II... I don't know how any of you cannot enjoy this fight. I can't get my boner to go down...

Anyway, Ward-Gatti I was the clear FOTY by most people's standards. Which rematch was better and deserved runner up of FOTY?
            Gatti/Ward II sucked. Its like Ward wasnt even there.

Comment

Hard to vote both were too ill

Comment

To everyone who uses the word runner...

Barrera looked a bit like Cotto did against Margarito. He fought well going back. I thought the attacking Morales got the better of it.

Comment

awesome brawl between 2 A-class fighters > awesome brawl between 2 B-class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    awesome brawl between 2 A-class fighters > awesome brawl between 2 B-class fighters
                    Half of Barrera-Morales II was a technical, albeit pretty violent, boxing match at the beginning. About halfway through, Barrera started warring it up.

Of course, all Gatti and Ward ever do is war it up like there is no tomorow.

Comment

Working...
                    X