Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko; Will it happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko; Will it happen?

Will it? Who looks the winner in your opinion?

Not likely in my opinion

Comment

Rigo doesn't seem to want to take the risk. It would be a hard fight to call. Rigo has a bit of speed over lomachenko, but that's about all he has over him. I think lomachenko takes it if it ever happens, but I don't think it will.

Comment

Doubt it.

I'd give the edge to Lomachenko. I think his size & youth is a bit too much for Rigo too overcome at this stage.

Only fighter I think is capable of beating Rigondeaux anytime soon around those lower weights, rest get toyed with plain and simple.

Comment

Both fantastic fighters but would go with Loma. Don't think it'll happen though, seemed like it was possible at one point but would seem that ship has sailed.

Comment

What about if you throw Carl Frampton into the mix? Would you reckon he'd be willing to take any of those two? He says he wants as many big money fights before he retires.

Comment

an interesting stat on these guys
              Rigondeaux reach 68''
              Lomachenko reach 65"
              Frampton reach 62"

Comment

i think both loma and rigo school GGG easy,

Comment

Arum sees a huge star in Lomachenko, he still hates him for what he did to Donaire.
                  Rigo's team probably sees a huge risk too.
                  So i don't think it would happens and probably both teams are ok with that.

Comment

Rigondeaux is a super bantum weight. lomachenko is a super feather weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X