No announcement yet.

floyd beat cotto, trout beat cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Last time i checked Trout never called out Floyd,Trout may be afraid of Floyd for all we know.Trout has called out Canelo but he never called out Floyd.

Secondly Canelo is the one that should be fighting Trout then Floyd fights the winner.If that fight don`t happen then Floyd and Trout can fight after Floyd is done with Guerrero if Martinez is`nt available.You can`t fight everybody at one time.

Just because Floyd is not fighting him next that don`t mean Floyd is not gonna fight him down the line.Floyd might want to get it over with with the biggest money fights.

And if Trout calls him out and Floyd don`t fight him then hey call him what you want but if Floyd does fight him it still wont matter cause they`ll still accuse Floyd of ducking another guy and they`ll say "Trout only beat a washed up Cotto",so it never ends.
    Where is everyone getting this from? I haven't said once that Floyd is ducking Trout.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      My agenda? You've attacked my every post when I haven't said one bad word about Mayweather or accused him of ducking.
      I'm not that emotional about you accusing Mayweather of "duckin"
      I have to speak when you try to play on words just to put words in my mouth. Lol. Its turned me into a "Guerrerotard" for a second. Lol. When the reality is that I'm not so impressed with either of the two. I want to see Floyd fight Canelo. Trout and Rob are just speed bumps along the way.

Comment

So it's okay for Floyd to pick on the bigger money fights against less proven fighters instead of the less lucrative ones against more proven opponents because that's boxing? Man Bushbaby is right, we just accept that is the way it is and nothing can be done about it.

When has Floyd picked on less proven fighters for Money?Trout resume at best is`nt a whole lot better then Guerrero`s.

Trout only has one big win,while Guerrero has won titles in multiple weight classes.A person can argue that both fighters resume`s is equal.

Guerrero brings a Mexican fan base behind him so of-course it makes financial sense for Floyd to pick him,that don`t mean Floyd won`t fight Trout down the line.
        Last edited by boxingfeind; 01-04-2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Where is everyone getting this from? I haven't said once that Floyd is ducking Trout.
          I never said you said Floyd is ducking Trout.I mean`t Floyd haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            lol I see that the haters have found their new "beast" that will beat floyd. The cycle never ends
            That's a copout. If I think, a respectable, fighter A can beat a great Fighter B and you think otherwise, you should encourage the idea instead discouraging and mocking it for something stemmed from hatred. If not then, then when would it be okay to suggest an opponent for Floyd to fight?

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            You forgot Martinez, Mosley, and a Judah with stamina. This happens ALL the time on this site since 05 its always been the next guy that can beat Floyd. I remember when Berto was that guy. I remember when Dziznruk was that guy. etc
            Berto? that wasn't even a topic of discussion. As soon as someone brought it up, "They can't fight because they're both under Haymon....Pacquiao should fight Berto; he's slick, black and prime."

And Dzinziruk? that's a first....I'd like to see that thread.

Comment

• Trout only beat Cotto because Floyd softened him up.

Floyd was nice to cotto the last round, he could have knocked him out but he did the ali moves to show him look I still got it in the 12th round while you are dead tired and out on your feet. Cotto was never the same after the beating floyd gave him.

Floyd is seeking better challenges than trout, that fight is too easy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Trout only beat Cotto because Floyd softened him up.

Floyd was nice to cotto the last round, he could have knocked him out but he did the ali moves to show him look I still got it in the 12th round while you are dead tired and out on your feet. Cotto was never the same after the beating floyd gave him.

I feel like I've already read this from you before. It's kinda funny, but it didn't get many laughs last time around, so it may be time for new material

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Trout only beat Cotto because Floyd softened him up.

People act like I'm the only one who saw Floyd let up out of pity/respect. I remember thinking "why didn't he just finish him". It didn't seem superficial. I think he really respects Cotto. You and I both will hear it about this issue I'm sure but it won't change what I saw.

I do agree that he beats Trout pretty handily but its still worth a good look. Especially if Trout beats Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    Trout/Floyd would be a very ugly boring fight. At least Floyd/Canelo would be fun to watch.
                    Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    The only guys who wanna see Mayweather fight Canelo are Floyd groupies and Oscar himself. Canelo doesn't deserve a shot he hasn't fought anyone.
                    Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    I wouldn't mind seeing that fight but not in place of the Canelo fight that's looming. Its a step in reverse. Its a reason Canelo is ranked a little higher.
                    Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    If I was a Canelo fan I would rather them fight each other as well LOL
                    Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Not a Mayweather "Stan" at all, I just call things like I see it and I see a Canelo fan looking to try and match up Trout and Floyd so he won't have to fight both

I have posted on this forum many if times that I think Trout BEATS MAYWEATHER!
                    Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    I don't think No Doubt can beat Money...he is a good basic fighter but that it, HE IS A GOOD BASIC FIGHTER. Does he have a ring IQ, Can he summon up the skillset to beat an opponent who doesn't get tired on him? How will he fare when he fighting a opponent who he doesn't have the physical advantages over? Other than Angel, does he have any special wins over special opponents?

I don't think Money is scared of No Doubt but at Money age, it is all about the money.

As a boxing fan, I'd rather him fight Canelo if it's on PPV and No Doubt if it's on free TV due to the fan friendly style of Canelo and the "style" of No Doubt
                    Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    So he should fight the #3 Trout instead of the
                    #2 Canelo???lmfao damn son
                    Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    Last time i checked Trout never called out Floyd,Trout may be afraid of Floyd for all we know.Trout has called out Canelo but he never called out Floyd.

Secondly Canelo is the one that should be fighting Trout then Floyd fights the winner.If that fight don`t happen then Floyd and Trout can fight after Floyd is done with Guerrero if Martinez is`nt available.You can`t fight everybody at one time.

Just because Floyd is not fighting him next that don`t mean Floyd is not gonna fight him down the line.Floyd might want to get it over with with the biggest money fights.

And if Trout calls him out and Floyd don`t fight him then hey call him what you want but if Floyd does fight him it still wont matter cause they`ll still accuse Floyd of ducking another guy and they`ll say "Trout only beat a washed up Cotto",so it never ends.
                    Now, each of these posters will make a million reasons as to why Floyd shouldn't have to fight Canelo. Too bad most are banned so won't be able to eat their crow.

Comment

• Canelo hadn't fought anyone prior to yesterday's fight (I scored it for Trout) so I don't know why you quoted me. Canelo is still an easy style match-up for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X