Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for me Ring magazine lost its credibility.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ring lost credibility long ago.

Broner at 6 is a joke, I like his talent and one Day maybe he'll warrent that sort of ranking but not today.

I have no problem with JMM as foty

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Broner at 6 is a joke, I like his talent and one Day maybe he'll warrent that sort of ranking but not today.

..GBp is the real one ruining boxing .. not arrum

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
        ..GBp is the real one ruining boxing .. not arrum
        BOTH of them are corrupt scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

This really

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
            ..he does not deserve that award marquez just beat pacquaio who came from lost how could you be fighter of the year if you just beat a fighter who lost his recent fight common
            ok then,bradley gave pacquiao the beating of his life,everyone who saw that fight knew bradley won,it was so decisive it was clear for all to see,marquez just beat him or should i say done something that no one has been able to do since Torrecampo koed him in 96,yet you want bradley who has done fuk all to date,whos best wins are peterson and pacquiao and cant even fill a 2000 seater stadium and is struggling to even line up an opponent for his next fight,wey hey kids thats the fighter of the year you have to look up to timothy desert storm bradley!

Comment

I gained respect for Ring Magazine when they put Broner in the P4P ratings. It takes real boxing experts to choose their P4P fighters based on talent rather than solely on accomplishments, which is all too frequently done. lol

Comment

Since DLH(who happens to be my ATF boxer) took over, it's been downhill. It's like they're trying to please the boss or too predictable where the hype is if they're not with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  I gained respect for Ring Magazine when they put Broner in the P4P ratings. It takes real boxing experts to choose their P4P fighters based on talent rather than solely on accomplishments, which is all too frequently done. lol
                  Sarcasm????

Comment

Newbies!!!!

Ring Magazine lost it's creditability in the early 2000's when it was taken over. Once a great magazine with hours of results and fight descriptions it became a gossip column over the next few years, but a clone of ko magazine.
                    I suscribed from 1979-2006 when I decided I was through with it and it's changes.

If you get a chance, take a look at "International boxing Digest". Though not the same, it the closest thing to what the Ring magazine was in it's prime.

Comment

Why is POOCHIAO still top 10 and he hasnt won a fight since 2011?

Guy is a bum now

Comment

Working...
                      X