View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 06:16 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 48,769.55
Total Points: 51,513.62
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I kinda agree, Joshua has had like 23 fights. Still only 30, depends on what they want to do, but I have always said they shouldn’t do the rematch anyways because Ruiz would stop him again. This is the perfect excuse not to, go fight someone else, do the litigation thing if they think they have a iron clad contract with Team Ruiz.

Let the belts be stripped by the organisations, then fight your way back up. One thing I know is this, the organisations are greedy, within a fight or two they would make Joshua the mandatory because no matter how many times he loses he is still the cash cow at HW.

And if he gets to be the mandatory no one is winning a purse bid against him. If they don’t want to mediate with Team Ruiz, then take him to court. The issue is quite simple, if you think you have a great case then take Ruiz to court, that’s the best thing for boxing, to not just teach him a lesson but to save boxing. Because boxing is shady already and to be honest currently on a contract is saving boxing from going to the gutter. And if Team Ruiz is allowed to get away with breaching their signed contract then other boxers would do the same thing in years to come.

So if you think you have a contract that gives you the rights over Ruiz then sue him... simple. Let him sit on the shelf and move on to other opponents.
I'm very satisfied with this excellent post.
Time for Hearn to start winning battles outside the ring.
If he has a case to take Ruiz to court, by all means do it.
It will be good for the sport.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote