Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA's Insistence on Having 3 Featherweight Champs is Ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this is, is Oscar is buying a belt for Diaz since he lost to Russell

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      They all have at least one how the ***** did he get in there in their top 10's.

The WBC had Stiverene at the top for how long when he wasn't rated by any other organisation, Ring, Boxrec .. anything and they now have Charles Martin back seriously ... easily the most corrupt of the four unless you count Frank Warren appearing to own the WBO in the UK.

exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        To be honest all of the belts have one or two thing wrong with them, they have turned into jokes. The only question is which one is the bigger joke.

exactly lol !

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Has nothing to do with right or wrong. This is show business. Boxing exists to make money. The WBC chooses to cater to the biggest stars. The IBF chooses to cater to nobody and treat all equal. Neither is right or wrong. Just different philosophies.

I think that you have completely missed the point

" chooses to cater "..... means that they are not definitive, and should not be taken seriously

not sure why you follow boxing

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            All belts/organizations are trash and corrupt. I thought we all knew this in 2018? They're just pretty background furniture in today's boxing picture.

yep !

but one guy is running around telling a different story

Comment

It does take the piss. I thought they wanted to clean that whole kind of mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                I've never recognized the WBO.
                i dont understand why they started recognizing the crappy wbo its not like boxing needs another organization! they might as well recognize the ibo trinket to!

Comment

Take the belt away from Thurman and his must fight the winner of tomorrow fight on his return to get his belt back

Comment

About the Streaming...

Used the Showtime for a couple fights and it was herky-jerky

and unless improved considerably it's not worth the $5...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      " chooses to cater "..... means that they are not definitive, and should not be taken seriously
                      Wimbledon isn't definitive, but is still taken seriously. It is one of four grand slams, the most prestigious grand slam, but not the only grand slam. Boxing is the same way.

not sure why you follow boxing
                      Because it's my job.

Comment

Working...
                      X