No announcement yet.

Is Punchr secretly Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.
    You're secretly an emphatetic imbecile if you've spent over a million pesos on women.

Comment

DALKSEID

https://youtu.be/4Qmrplq22mY

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Thats is a CWA

Chigga with attitude

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          You did say a tranny had nice t1tz

Thats gay as fock
          Is there a difference between a tranny boob job and a girl boob job?

Apparently, after I found out that was a tranny, there's not.

Comment

Is there a difference between a tranny boob job and a girl boob job?

Apparently, after I found out that was a tranny, there's not.
            Anything affiliated to a tranny is repulsive and vile to a hetro man

You wanted to suck on them bazongas

Comment

Anything affiliated to a tranny is repulsive and vile to a hetro man

You want to suck on them bazongas
              Shut the **** up bltch.

Unless you could pick those titties out from a lineup, and say which one is a tranny and which one is a girl, eat a dlck.

I know you can't pick them out. You know you can't, nobody can, so shut the **** up.

Comment

Yeah I've spent over a million dollars on women because i'm secretly gay. I spend almost all of my money to pull hoes, because i'm gay. Everything I do in my life, I do for pus6y, because i'm gay. Makes sense.

There are is absolutely zero chance i'm gay. None whatsoever. There is nothing on this earth more set in stone than my straightness.
                That doesn't sound gay but it sounds like you may suffer from codependency.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  That doesn't sound gay but it sounds like you may suffer from codependency.
                  I'll take it lol

Comment

Shut the **** up bltch.

Unless you could pick those titties out from a lineup, and say which one is a tranny and which one is a girl, eat a dlck.

I know you can't pick them out. You know you can't, nobody can, so shut the **** up.

Its ok thats a good story to stick to to try prove your not gay lol

Comment

Its ok thats a good story to stick to to try prove your not gay lol
                      I hit you with irrefutable logic, and unless you disprove it, then what that shows is that you have your own issues with desiring me to be gay.

Which has nothing to do with my undisputed straightness. So good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X