No announcement yet.

When Canelo wins tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Ramírez, Smith and Benavidez are mediocre fighters compared with Canelo in skills.

Canelo would kill those guys
    Don’t really dispute that point. I also think Benavidez could be something special tbh

But it’s not the textbook cliche good big man beats great little man.

Comment

Is that because you only know of Canelo, Fielding and Smith or ?.

Comment

How is an imbecile like you allowed to post here?

Canelo's a 20-1 favorite ffs. https://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/odds

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          He will be the 2nd best super mw in the world and finally prove what we’ve all know that GGG was too much of a duck to risk his 0 against bigger men.

War Canelo the best mw champ since prime Hopkins.
          What hypocrite you are. If GGG fought Fielding you would start thread after thread calling GGG a cherry picker for fighting the weakest possible 168 pound champion and a guy who was knocked out in the first round by the best 168 pound champion Callum Smith. GGG offered to fight Froch in England at 168 pounds and Froch was twice as good as Fielding so he was not afraid to risk his 0 against bigger men. As far as Canelo being the best middleweight champion goes that's only by the Vegas judges and only by a split decision and a tiny margin of 1 point. If you go by fan polls the majority thought GGG won both fights. I am sure Canelo will fight a good opponent in May but this fight is just an extra fight for Canelo to show off against a safe opponent and win a title in a new weight class. Canelo is a 12 to 1 favorite so please don't tell us about what a brave move it is for him to fight Fielding. At least 5 or 6 of the best middleweights would be a harder fight for Canelo than Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Canelo 100% gets beaten by Smith, Benavidez, and Ramirez.

Even as good as he is. His frame will not allow him to beat those men.

He'd be on his bicycle against all.

But it doesn't mean much. Canelo has zero business up there.

I'd put money on most the top 10 beating Canelo up there.
            That is only your wrong opinion and not a 100% certainly. Boxers fight with their fists not their frame. If height and reach is everything why bother to have fights? Just measure the boxers and declare the fighter with the longer reach the winner. Mikey's easy win over fellow lightweight champion Easter shows how unimportant frame height and reach can be. I think Canelo is even money to beat the best champ Smith and he should be a slight favorite to beat Benavidez and a solid favorite to beat Zurdo but unlike you I know fights between champions are never 100% sure things.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              That is only your wrong opinion and not a 100% certainly. Boxers fight with their fists not their frame. If height and reach is everything why bother to have fights? Just measure the boxers and declare the fighter with the longer reach the winner. Mikey's easy win over fellow lightweight champion Easter shows how unimportant frame height and reach can be. I think Canelo is even money to beat the best champ Smith and he should be a slight favorite to beat Benavidez and a solid favorite to beat Zurdo but unlike you I know fights between champions are never 100% sure things.
              Just can’t see it. And when the frame difference is that large it negates skill. And with Callum with Canelo you’re talking Valuevesque differences.

Canelo is special but for me Canelo at 168 is similar at Floyd at 160.

You could take any loss he has up there with a pinch of salt.

It won’t be put to the test anyway.

The talent difference between Canelo and the champs would have to be absolutely astronomical.

We’ll see later anyway. Rocky is probably the 5th or 6th best 168 pounder in England but even he’s very long and consistent. Canelo will take him out but it could tell us something

We’ll see. A dominant 5’7 168 pound champion seems absolutely alien to me.

I literally can’t picture it.

But we’ll see
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-15-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

All this dirty gingerets still insecure as fawk! I don’t know who is more insecure the gingeretttes or the golovturds

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Lets congratulate canelo for fighting a bum at 168
                  Triple Flop fights at 160, idiot.

Comment

the top super middleweights beat canelo. they're too big and too strong. fielding fight was a joke hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahha.

Comment

Working...
                    X