Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    These are the changes I'm talking about, either your really fcking stupid, or really good at playing stupid. How much more specific do I need to be?

It's a simple question, if sunspace was wrong than why the need push these guidelines all of a sudden?

What changed? How is getting a straight answer from mods here so complicated?
    You don't have to quote it, dork. I wrote it.

You said rule changes. I'm asking you what rules have changed, don't play coy with me.

You sunspacer's are a weird group. Type of dudes that cry when they're mad. Sticking remote controls up their butts.

what rules changed? It's a simple question considering you're complaining about them and want answers. Don't blame me for wanting to be more informed so I could give you the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

You said rule changes. I'm asking you what rules have changed, don't play coy with me.

You sunspacer's are a weird group. Type of dudes that cry when they're mad. Sticking remote controls up their butts.

what rules changed? It's a simple question considering you're complaining about them and want answers. Don't blame me for wanting to be more informed so I could give you the correct answer.
      Sunspacers

Comment

These are the changes I'm talking about, either your really fcking stupid, or really good at playing stupid. How much more specific do I need to be?

It's a simple question, if sunspace was wrong than why the need push these guidelines all of a sudden?

What changed? How is getting a straight answer from mods here so complicated?
        the rules does not change. te mod just enforced it this particular time

Comment

Shouldn't you be learning how to stick to a fcking topic, or they didn't teach you about that in your special Ed class yet, huh corky?
          There is no topic when you are concerned. The only topic that you are qualified to discuss is how much things cost on the applebee's menu, and the specials of the day, as I am sure you're an expert at serving people their food.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            There is no topic when you are concerned. The only topic that you are qualified to discuss is how much things cost on the applebee's menu, and the specials of the day, as I am sure you're an expert at serving people their food.
            Uncalled for. I got this.

Comment

things we've learned about addix so far: a communist hipster. a muzzy. a sunspacer.

Comment

Addix is a punk bish, he sends me pm's daily talking ****, and saying I have white privilege, WTF, im not even white. I wouldnt be surprised if he is Carl the cuck

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Rules, guidelines, whatever, were 3 pages in and you still can't answer the fcking question. Why now do you feel the need to "enforce" them?

Because sunspace was right? Thats why y'all banned him.

Half the accounts in then lounge are alt accounts so that sure as fck wasn't the reason he was banned.

And talking smack or being annoying sure as fck doesn't get you perm banned around here either. So why the perma? Why the new guideline enforcement?

And if you don't want to answer the question than stop replying.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Smh, that is one pathetic insult, don't speak to me anymore.

Even on the short bus with all the ******s and down syndrome kids, your the biggest fcking loser.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Addix is a punk bish, he sends me pm's daily talking ****, and saying I have white privilege, WTF, im not even white. I wouldnt be surprised if he is Carl the cuck
                    Lmao, Carl has more testosterone than you...

You talk like the kind of dude neggas throw used condoms at.

Comment

Rules, guidelines, whatever, were 3 pages in and you still can't answer the fcking question. Why now do you feel the need to "enforce" them?

Because sunspace was right? Thats why y'all banned him.

Half the accounts in then lounge are alt accounts so that sure as fck wasn't the reason he was banned.

And talking smack or being annoying sure as fck doesn't get you perm banned around here either. So why the perma? Why the new guideline enforcement?

And if you don't want to answer the question than stop replying.

Smh, that is one pathetic insult, don't speak to me anymore.

Even on the short bus with all the ******s and down syndrome kids, your the biggest fcking loser.

fatspace was banned because he was annoying kunt.

Who cares. Its a forum.

The kunt was annoying and dumb.

Edit: There was nothing he was right about either.
                      Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 02-06-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X