No announcement yet.

If Manny was the security guard in Floyd's gated community

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny was the security guard in Floyd's gated community

If Manny was the security guard in Floyd's gated community would he require proof from Floyd and do his job like everyone tells him to? ( I have to speak with my supervisor.)

Or would Manny not require proof as Floyd's been to his own house many times and always passed previous tests to get in?

Floyd would have sold his house and moved instead of coming anywhere near Pac

Comment

If Manny was the security guard, Floyd would have busted a U-turn and checked into a hotel that night

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          If Manny was the security guard, Floyd would have busted a U-turn and checked into a hotel that night
          lmao.......

Comment

Manny would be very confused.

Should he ask for proof like his boss told him to that he always listens to?

Or should he let Floyd go as Floyd has "passed" many times previously without incident?

Comment

Floyd would be on a long vacation

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                If Manny was the security guard in Floyd's gated community would he require proof from Floyd and do his job like everyone tells him to? ( I have to speak with my supervisor.)

Or would Manny not require proof as Floyd's been to his own house many times and always passed previous tests to get in?
                Floyd wouldve showed up with the OST boys and Manny wouldve ducked out the back with his pillets..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                  Floyd wouldve showed up with the OST boys and Manny wouldve ducked out the back with his pillets..
                  Manny would be sued by Mayweather because Floyd's 'passed' through the whole time he's lived there previously.

To ask, or not to ask. That is the question.

Comment

Floyd wouldve asked for OST before he got out of that SUV.

Comment

Working...
                    X