Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's all this talk about Mayweather facing Mathew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Williams at 154, then I'll be impressed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      Is it gonna be on ppv??Sounds like that's fine with U!!Well Ur a lucky fan,I have got to hold my boy to high standards,I'd disown the Punisher sooo quick if he wasn't trying to fight the best,but hell.................
      I wouldn't buy the PPV and it wouldn't be on PPV either.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        I read on here that in a chat over at ESPN...Dan said that story about Floyd fighting Matt Hatton or fighting in England was not real...

I ain't believing nothing till I have proof from a solid source and not just rumors on a boxing forum such this one.
        Roger is training Floyd for a fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Fight Williams at 154, then I'll be impressed.
          You have got to be kidding me. No one would do such a thing!

Comment

Ummmm why not fight:

Joshua Clottey
            Luis Collazo

Those two fights are still less risky (maybe even with Clottey) than Pacquiao fighting Cotto prior to a fight with Mayweather.

How many people even know Ricky Hatton has a brother who boxes? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Roger is training Floyd for a fight right now.
              I need a solid source Dom. But I also know that Floyd is always in the gym too. Plus Len said that Floyd is not taking another bout besides Pac or the winner of the Shane/Berto winner.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Luis Collazo > Mathew Hatton
                Originally posted by larry x View Post
                i hope manny cuts the politic **** out..and i dont know whats up with this matthew hatton ****
                He fights Matthew in the UK they are going to sell out the stadium. It has past drama with Floyd beating his brother. Ricky attends the fights and bring sin a few more fans singing and drunk in their paid for seats. They sell 1mil PPV's on top of that. Floyd getsd to prove he can sell PPV's even with a non big named fighter on the other side of the ring. I think it is a low risk high reward fight for Floyd. he if going to make a nice pay day. he will build up fan base in the UK and his image as the bigger draw in the fight with PAC if it ever happens....Lefty

Comment

sounds like something a fraud would do.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                    I honestly think if he had to take an in between fight that he should give Zab Judah a rematch.

1. Marketable fight given the past drama
                    2. World Class Southpaw(skill wise)
                    3. Would bring in more dollars than any other southpaw tune up he could take
                    4. Zab sure could use the money!
                    lol zab would have to fight one or 2 top welters or light welters for that fight to get any respect

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X