No announcement yet.

Is this whats Boxing is becoming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this whats Boxing is becoming?

How can any real Boxing Fan not be disappointed. Mayweather is not that good and Marquez is not that Bad. This was a circus act - payday for both fighters. Who gets it in the ass? The fans! This has been the worst travasty i have seen in the past decade. All brought to you by None other than Floyd Mayweather. Yet again cherry picks another opponent. Most of us knew how this was gonna turn out,but none was prepared for JMM to be so uncompetitive. It was not because Floyd was sooooo good!
    I think some of us, if not most of us had higher expectations of this fight being more competitive than it was. For Floyd to NOT make weight and For JMM to except a pay off for it, for more money, was the beginning of what was the ride PPV and HBO and good ole Mayweather took us on. He avoided questions, interviews and refused the unofficial weigh in. Nice. Marquez and his team should of seen through the bull**** and and pulled out of the fight or made him lose that weight. The money was the most important thing here. Not the fans. Hell ,ts always that way when it comes to Floyd!

How can any real Boxing Fan not be disappointed. Mayweather is not that good and Marquez is not that Bad. This was a circus act - payday for both fighters. Who gets it in the ass? The fans! This has been the worst travasty i have seen in the past decade. All brought to you by None other than Floyd Mayweather. Yet again cherry picks another opponent. Most of us knew how this was gonna turn out,but none was prepared for JMM to be so uncompetitive. It was not because Floyd was sooooo good!
    I think some of us, if not most of us had higher expectations of this fight being more competitive than it was. For Floyd to NOT make weight and For JMM to except a pay off for it, for more money, was the beginning of what was the ride PPV and HBO and good ole Mayweather took us on. He avoided questions, interviews and refused the unofficial weigh in. Nice. Marquez and his team should of seen through the bull**** and and pulled out of the fight or made him lose that weight. The money was the most important thing here. Not the fans. Hell ,its always that way when it comes to Floyd!

Comment

How can any real Boxing Fan not be disappointed. Mayweather is not that good and Marquez is not that Bad. This was a circus act - payday for both fighters. Who gets it in the ass? The fans! This has been the worst travesty i have seen in the past decade. All brought to you by None other than Floyd Mayweather. Yet again cherry picks another opponent. Most of us knew how this was gonna turn out,but none was prepared for JMM to be so uncompetitive. It was not because Floyd was sooooo good!
      I think some of us, if not most of us had higher expectations of this fight being more competitive than it was. For Floyd to NOT make weight and For JMM to except a pay off for it, for more money, was the beginning of what was the ride PPV and HBO and good ole Mayweather took us on. He avoided questions, interviews and refused the unofficial weigh in. Nice. Marquez and his team should of seen through the bull**** and and pulled out of the fight or made him lose that weight. The money was the most important thing here. Not the fans. Hell ,its always that way when it comes to Floyd!

Comment

Curiousity...........Did you happen to order the fight on PPV?

Comment

He's not that good?

Let me know how you feel when he loses to Pac...

Marquez at any weight shouldn't get in the same ring with Floyd Mayweather...the skill gap is too wide

Comment

He's not that good?

Marquez at any weight shouldn't get in the same ring with Floyd Mayweather...the skill gap is too wide

Comment

Floyd Jr.'s fights aren't a reflection of boxing

Floyd has to stop being selfish at some point and realize many people (not me, I refused to dish out bucks for this fight because I feared he would bore) are spending their hard earned cash on his events and want to be dazzled. I've got no problem with him being surgical in his fights, but by round 7 it was absolutely clear he could've laid the hammer down on Marquez. Instead he chose to continue to PECK Manuel to death like a buzzard instead of engaging or pushing for a stop.

That was some boring ****. I started yelling at my screen. I did not expect to him to behave this way against a fighter below him in weight. Floyd usually takes care of business against guys his size or smaller. Interestingly enough, his father didn't look too impressed with him at ringside, but I didn't see what happened post fight, so that just could've been a poker face.

Comment

well the pacman team did it twice, two fights almost werent going to happen because of the splitting of the purse ( de la hoya and hatton)

Comment

yeah, I was dissapointed that Marquez took the money rather then make him lose the weight too..
                  In all honesty though, what more could Marquez do? Just a year ago he was a featherweight for ****s sake. He was fighting a full blow welterweight in there tonight, not to mention that mayweather probably weighed anywhere from 150 to 160 on fight night.
                  I'm just glad he went the 12 rounds and didn't get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    He's not that good?

How about let me know when he starts growing some balls?

Gayweather admitting he's a coward
                    - IM NOT FIGHTING TO PROVE TO THE FANS WHOS THE BEST

Gayweather admitting he's a rascist
                    - THE REASON WHY I DONT GET CREDIT IS COZ IM BLACK

Gayweather admitting he's a liar
                    - IM BETTER THAN SRR AND ALI

Gayweather admitting he's a duck
                    - I WANNA FIGHT COTTO BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.

Now educate yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X