Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parkinson's disease likely for Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right all i am saying is fighter like Gatti Ward Vasquez are definetly at higher risk of getting Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
      You are right all i am saying is fighter like Gatti Ward Vasquez are definetly at higher risk of getting Parkinsons.
      Yeah. Some times I wonder if that ever worries guys like that, or if they really even think about it. Guys like Gatti especially, I cant imagine lacing up the gloves again after what Mayweather did to him.

Comment

Gattis whole career was a beating that guy won with pure heart.

Comment

Good posts bro i added to your rep

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            I would never pretend to know exactly what kind of damage is done. All I am saying is most fighters dont end up with Parkinson's, and most people with Parkinson's werent pro fighters.
            The doctor said He's a candidate! He didn't for sure he'll get the disease...

Comment

With how poorly Ricky takes care of himself outside of the ring, I think Parkinson's is the least of his worries.

Comment

I think that knockout could well affect him latter in his life, a lot of boxers who have been knocked out brutally suffer latter in life look at guys like Ellis who was brutally knocked out by Frazier or Johansson who was brutally knocked out by Patterson it might not give him Parkinson’s but it wont do your long term health any good at all combined with his terrible drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
                  Cancer likely for Hatton.
                  Sounds better than parkinsons lol

Comment

Whats up with Hattons thug tattoo

Comment

This doctor should keep this bad information to himself. We cant fully explain Parkinsons because Michael J fox was on Oprah, after taking a pill and going to a country and area of different altitude his parkinsons wore off

Comment

Working...
                      X