Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams vs Floyd Mayweather Jr at 147! who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before that I don't see floyd beating pwill. His contant attack from so many angles is impossible to defend especially with floyd's sit back style. The only way u can beat Paul is with powerful counterpunching and the only guy that fits that bill is Arthur Abraham. Cotto, mayweather and mosley don't have the power to keep Paul off and his style is nightmare for guys trying to time him.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
      Tough call. I still can't believe Williams lost to Quintana.

I'd have to go with Mayweather.
      you think p-will would go into a fight with mayweather with the same mentality as he did against quintana in the first fight?

just check quintana-williams II to see what the real williams is like. personally, I don't even count the first quintana fight at all. it might as well have not happened.

Comment

I dont think anyone can stop Paul Williams right now, how would Floyd's great defence work against someone like the punisher.....By the way I accidently voted for Mayweather on this poll

Williams all the way....UD

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          you think p-will would go into a fight with mayweather with the same mentality as he did against quintana in the first fight?

just check quintana-williams II to see what the real williams is like. personally, I don't even count the first quintana fight at all. it might as well have not happened.
          I blame the mohawk.

Comment

The first Quintana still showed serious flaws in Williams and I don't see why people don't accknowledge that.

Floyd would toy with him imo. His movement, defense, countering, and timing would really reduce Williams' workrate to about half. Floyd is a bad style match up for Paul.

Comment

Mayweather is a pure boxer and the best P4P, but PW's reach advantage will make the diference.

At 147 at the moment nobody can beat PW!

Comment

I think people are misjudging Floyd's style in this fight. Some say he's a laid back fighter but he only does that against big guys who are capable of bullying him. Williams is very big but he's a skill fighter, not a bully type. They also talk about his reach on Floyd but Floyd is one of the best inside fighters in the game when he wants to be. Williams killed Winky tonight but guess what? Winky still blocked like a million punches. I beleive that Floyd would use that Winky style D against him but he would stay inside more and let his hands go more. I think he will also catch the judges eye with how quick, sharp, and accurate his punches will be. Williams is still like Margario in that they have that style where you hit them, it looks bad. Its always like an "ooh shot" when you hit them. It stands out and I could see Floyd doing that alot. He would also go to Williams body way way way more then anyone ever has and I think that would slow him down

Comment

PBF wins a decision

Comment

Uh, tough to call, hard to imagine this fight. I lean towards Williams just being a bad match up for a defensive, smaller fighter like Floyd. I mean be real, Floyd is a small Welterweight, he really should be at 140. Williams is a freak of a nature. I think it would be difficult for Floyd to WIN ROUNDS because williams throws so many damn punches. I seriously doubt floyd could hurt williams enough to slow him down. And great defense alone will not beat Williams.

Floyd is light years a head of williams as far as skill and he will always be the better fighter, it's just a bad match up, not really fair.

If I had to pick, I'd pick williams by UD.

Comment

Williams would beat Floyd....I just dont see May doing anything to slow him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X