No announcement yet.

What do you think about my future in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about my future in boxing

hello, my name is David and i am 18 years old, i live in Indonesia and currently fighting as a amateur boxer with a current record of 12 (1) - 1 i am the champion of the provincial boxing competition last months.

I am pretty fit, i weigh in at 147 pound but can be 160+ if not in training, i am 5"9 and i have body fat less than 5%, i do intensive training of 6 days a week in the gym, i live next by the gym. I train in UOB Buana Boxing Gym, the gym which train WBA Featherweight Champ Chris John before he move to Australia.

And i am the type of guy which overtrained if not warned.

My last fight was in august with veteran fighter who is a national Indonesian amateur champion when he was young, i won the fight by RSC round 3.

This is my training routine:

Train 6 days a week.

Morning Session 7 - 11 am

Physical Training

- run in the street 5 miles a day
    - warming up: various kind of stretching
    - jump rope with 2 kg in each handle x 4 Rounds
    - Sit up 1000 times (200 Crunches, 500 Normal, 300 Side Crunches)
    - Push up 300 times
    - Pull up and chin up 50 times.

Boxing Training

- speed bag: 3 Round
    - Heavy Bag: 4 Round
    - Double End Bag: 3 Round
    - Mitts: 5 Round
    - Shadowboxing: 4 Round (with 2kg dumbells)
    - Sparring: 4 round

My diet is, i always drink protein shake after workout, i ate normal

that is my story in boxing hope you like it, please give your comment
    -

Absolutely no where. Quit now.

On a serious note, why do you feel the need to ask such a stupid question? It's obvious your dedicated and have the skill to succeed and go far in the sport, what other justification do you possibly need? A bunch of randoms on the internet telling you that you have a decent chance of making a career out of boxing should mean literally nothing to you - the only person who can determine that is yourself.

This pretty much sounds like someone trying to brag and fish for compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post

On a serious note, why do you feel the need to ask such a stupid question? It's obvious your dedicated and have the skill to succeed and go far in the sport, what other justification do you possibly need? A bunch of randoms on the internet telling you that you have a decent chance of making a career out of boxing should mean literally nothing to you - the only person who can determine that is yourself.

This pretty much sums up what I was about to say.

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post

Co-sign, took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Geogoreya View Post
          hello, my name is David and i am 18 years old, i live in Indonesia and currently fighting as a amateur boxer with a current record of 12 (1) - 1 i am the champion of the provincial boxing competition last months.

I am pretty fit, i weigh in at 147 pound but can be 160+ if not in training, i am 5"9 and i have body fat less than 5%, i do intensive training of 6 days a week in the gym, i live next by the gym. I train in UOB Buana Boxing Gym, the gym which train WBA Featherweight Champ Chris John before he move to Australia.

And i am the type of guy which overtrained if not warned.

My last fight was in august with veteran fighter who is a national Indonesian amateur champion when he was young, i won the fight by RSC round 3.

This is my training routine:

Train 6 days a week.

Morning Session 7 - 11 am

Physical Training

- run in the street 5 miles a day
          - warming up: various kind of stretching
          - jump rope with 2 kg in each handle x 4 Rounds
          - Sit up 1000 times (200 Crunches, 500 Normal, 300 Side Crunches)
          - Push up 300 times
          - Pull up and chin up 50 times.

Boxing Training

- speed bag: 3 Round
          - Heavy Bag: 4 Round
          - Double End Bag: 3 Round
          - Mitts: 5 Round
          - Shadowboxing: 4 Round (with 2kg dumbells)
          - Sparring: 4 round

My diet is, i always drink protein shake after workout, i ate normal

that is my story in boxing hope you like it, please give your comment
          -
          you sound pretty good and dedicated

keep at it man

Comment

1ko in 12 wins, you really feather fisted eh.

Comment

Working...
            X