Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those picking Calzaghe - Join the Roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe by UD. When's the last time Jones has knocked out a fighter? So many people are relying on this so called one punch power he has, and it's just not there. Calzaghe has a great chin, and after he gets caught with a few lead rights, he will adjust.

Look for Joe to pile up points while Roy stays on the ropes with his gaurd high.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      Not a whole lot of people...is Joe really the underdog in the eyes of boxing fans? So many people are picking Roy for the upset, that it may no longer be an upset...if you look at it from that perspective.
      That's what i'm thinking. People keep saying Roy is the underdog, but the closer it's got to fight night, the more people are thinking Roy is going to win. There's more people picking Roy here on this board than Joe.

Comment

I'm predicting Joe will win by 10th round TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          Not a whole lot of people...is Joe really the underdog in the eyes of boxing fans? So many people are picking Roy for the upset, that it may no longer be an upset...if you look at it from that perspective.
          No, Calzaghe's the massive favourite. I started the RJJ equivalent of this thread, and remember, for all those who have signed for Roy, everyone else is pretty much going for Calzaghe.

Added to the fact that I would say alot of people are thinking with their hearts in picking Jones over Calzaghe, maybe myself a little too. Calzaghe's definitely, indisputably the favourite.

Incidentally, there was already a Calzaghe thread similar to this one, although it sort of sunk. I've been prostituting my thread on a daily basis

But anyway, yeah...don't be fooled by my thread. Calzaghe is a huge favourite.

Comment

Calzaghe will win.

Comment

It amazes me that even after Hopkins destroyed Pavlik, people still think Joe is just some amateurish slapper. I dont get it.

Comment

I'm a fan of both guys, so I don't know. I mean, I want Roy to win more.. But, if Joe wins, it's ok I guess.. Gonna make Kessler look better.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=217486

Calzaghe has a decisive lead in this poll although it is surprisingly close.

I didn't think almost anyone would pick Roy Jones to be honest.

Comment

Just to prove RJJ is NOT the favourite-

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=16838

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      Just to prove RJJ is NOT the favourite-

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=16838
                      Kool, I get ya.

I guess it won't make much difference in the end, I'm sure Joe will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X