No announcement yet.

Is age 27, old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
    I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
    I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.
    Fix anything you can change, and anything you can't change forget about it. Regretting the past just makes you regret the present.

Don't worry about getting older either, it's a blessing, some people never live past their teens.

You're going to be 60 one day wondering why you naively thought you were old at 27.

Take time to figure out what you need to do, and then do it (no excuses).

Get out of your wallowing mindset, because that's all it is, a temporary state of mind.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-11-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I started truly living my life at 30 so no 27 is not old but don't sit around stressing this and regretting **** because by the time you realize you've wasted another year of your life

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
        Whats your business?
        He owns a website that has a lot of racist jokes

Comment

I work at a supermarket.. part time.. to pay my bills. I feel embarrass to tell people what I do sometime.

I failed miserably at school, I want to a career that I love
          Look at it this way, you aren't getting any younger.

You should never think to yourself 'I'm too old now, I'll stick with what I'm doing'. If you want to go back to school and get yourself a career, do it now. People go back to Uni at 40 to get degrees and I bet they think to themselves 'I wish I did it when I was younger'.

I'm in the same situation, flirted with college but decided it wasn't for me. Few years down the line and I realise that to get a good paying job I need to go back and attend a University too. It worries me that I'm 21 and it'll take a good 5 years until I'm set but better late than never, I've got another 50 years of my working life ahead of me - I want to do something I enjoy.

Comment

27 is old for a woman, it's all down hill for them after their early 20's ...

Comment

At 27 you don't even know what life is about. Your a snot nosed kid, relax you have you're whole like ahead of you.

Comment

Just do the things you enjoy everyday, don't be stressing about things you haven't got and appreciate the things you have.

Comment

27 ain't old, this is your prime bro! Seriously, get your head outta your ass!

Comment

Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
                    I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
                    I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.

Stop acting like a baby and become a man!

Comment

I can't believe how many people this day and age worry about being sorry for themselves and never bother doing anything about it...there's always a loophole for an excuse

when it's about women, the female mind is too complicated, pretty girls only like certain types of men

when it's about money, there was never the right opportunity, flunked out of high school/college and can't turn back time

when it's about talent, u have to be born with it and nothing can change that

when it's about being overweight, a strict diet is too hard because u like beer too much

seriously...there is no divine force that's going to instantly make one's life better and it's not going to change in a short period of time without at least a little effort

Comment

Working...
                      X