Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather a Fighter You Dislike Get KO'd or TKO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather a Fighter You Dislike Get KO'd or TKO'd?

KO'd like Paul Williams or pacquiao.

or

TKO'd where the ref waves it off.
    TKO
    25.00%
    KO
    75.00%

I want Broner to get TKO'd so his fanbase doesn't cry "lucky shot"

or KO'd after a beating

Comment

Pros of each:

If he's KO'd, it's a close to death experience

If he's TKO'd, he's along with his fans are aware of the fact that he was beaten into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Pros of each:

If he's KO'd, it's a close to death experience
        How is that a pro to anyone who isn't constantly dribbling on themselves?

Comment

Sometimes tko's aren't as exciting as a straight up KO

Comment

i've seen pacroid get taken to school by marquez and morales.....and seen him get ktfo by two cab drivers.....then recently seen him get put to sleep by marquez. i've pretty much seen him lose every kind of way. but i want to see him get battered into submission(a sustained beat down for at least 10 rounds) so i can recapture the misery on the faces of these tards.

Comment

I want them to get brutally KO and face down and then taken out on a stretcher. from their I can care less/

Comment

For guys like Pac, Mayweather, and Bradley I like KOs so the fans can STFU.

For guys like Martinez, Cotto, and Broner I would much rather see a TKO stoppage. Something that will shut there fan bases up but at the same time not ruin there careers because I genuinely like watching them fight even though I don't like them.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  For guys like Pac, Mayweather, and Bradley I like KOs so the fans can STFU.

For guys like Martinez, Cotto, and Broner I would much rather see a TKO stoppage. Something that will shut there fan bases up but at the same time not ruin there careers because I genuinely like watching them fight even though I don't like them.
                  A TKO most likely comes from a prolonged beating. A KO could happen to a fighter who's never even taken that much punishment before, and it could happen instantly, with the fighter recovering and coming back to fight at the elite level.

So you said the opposite. Martinez, Cotto, Broner getting TKO'ed would shorten their careers. Look at Cotto-Margarito I, that was a TKO/prolonged beating and it is said Cotto has never been the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    A TKO most likely comes from a prolonged beating. A KO could happen to a fighter who's never even taken that much punishment before, and it could happen instantly, with the fighter recovering and coming back to fight at the elite level.

So you said the opposite. Martinez, Cotto, Broner getting TKO'ed would shorten their careers. Look at Cotto-Margarito I, that was a TKO/prolonged beating and it is said Cotto has never been the same after that.
                    Very true Kev. At the end of the day I just want to see knockouts. That's all I'm asking for.

Comment

Working...
                    X