Puerto Rican food.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Damn Jose mix in some mariscos !!!

Whens the last time you had your chol. checked ???

The Pernil and chuletas r gonna get you if you don't curb that appetite !!!
    I don't eat this stuff everyday but when I do...I really do and my cholesterol is perfectly fine...yeah I know I was shocked too when the doctor told me

Comment

It was called Kafa, it's closed now as I looked it up. Food was amazing, it won awards and everything. People wouldn't expect African cuisine to be good but I'm open to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        That had to come out. I specifically came in with the intentions of seeing this quote lolol
        first thing that came to mind when I read thread title, lol!

Comment

What's the fastest thing in the world?
          an Ethiopian with a free lunch ticket...

I know it's corny but it just came to mind
          (no disrespect to anyone)
          Last edited by -jose-; 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Puerto Rican food is the exact same thing as Dominican and Cuban food. Might as well just say Caribbean food, not "PR food". Everything that has been mentioned in this thread are also common Dominican food.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Puerto Rican food is the exact same thing as Dominican and Cuban food. Might as well just say Caribbean food, not "PR food". Everything that has been mentioned in this thread are also common Dominican food.
              you crazy!
              all delicious but completely different.

Comment

On topic : I've never had any Caribbean cuisine. Unfortunately.

I really like Bolivian and Mexican dishes though, as far as hispanic cuisine goes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  It's similar but different. For example, PR has mofongo which is one of my fav dishes ever.

Cubans cook a great pig and have congris which is the way they mix their rice and beans which is delicious. Also they have pan con lechon and **** like that.

Pr's have pasteles which are like their version of tamales and they are really good too.

Same but different like I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    It's similar but different. For example, PR has mofongo which is one of my fav dishes ever.

Cubans cook a great pig and have congris which is the way they mix their rice and beans which is delicious. Also they have pan con lechon and **** like that.

Pr's have pasteles which are like their version of tamales and they are really good too.

Same but different like I said.
                    I don't know what this says about me, but when I read the bolded I immediately read it in Cheech's voice.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I don't know what this says about me, but when I read the bolded I immediately read it in Cheech's voice.

Damn I don't sound THAT Mexican.....

fuk it I probably do.

Comment

Working...
                      X