No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez's Insults Will Cost Him Big Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez's Insults Will Cost Him Big Time

marquez firmly believes he won all three fights with pacquiao and the only reason pacquiao won was because the judges handed him a victory. there are obviously varying opinions on who won those fights. it's reasonable and logical to justify either could have taken the decision.

in the 3rd fight, compubox statistics show that pacquiao was more effective, connecting at a higher average than before. he threw more punches than marquez, landed more punches than marquez. if only marquez had been more active and effective in the 12th, enough to win it on all three judges' cards, he would have had a draw -- still short of the win he felt he deserved, but not another loss. everything goes back to this single point: you can claim that you were robbed once, but you can’t be robbed three times. you can’t say that the judges screwed you over three separate times. if it's anybody's fault it's marquez's corner for telling him that he was ahead. i'm no expert but if i was in his corner, i'd be telling him that the fight is close and to go out there and finish the fight, but marquez did the exact opposite when he lifted his foot off the gas.

all marquez is doing is motivating pacquiao. think about it, if pacquiao was nowhere near peak form (more mental than physical) during the 3rd fight, then just imagine what pacquiao looks like if his at 100%.

your thoughts?

"This is my most important fight ever"

"He went to the Phillipines saying he won, i want to prove him wrong"

"This the best training camp we ever had"

"Pac gets him out of there in less than 6"

Glad to see the Pacquiao fans getting excited for this. Will be funny watching them be dissapointed YET again after the fight.

Have a good day.

Comment

It is possible to be robbed 3 times by the way.

****, just ask Sergio Martinez about his fight with Cintron.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
          It is possible to be robbed 3 times by the way.

****, just ask Sergio Martinez about his fight with Cintron.
          Sergio fought Cintron 3 times?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Sergio fought Cintron 3 times?

You clearly haven't seen that fight have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
              "This is my most important fight ever"

"He went to the Phillipines saying he won, i want to prove him wrong"

"This the best training camp we ever had"

"Pac gets him out of there in less than 6"

Glad to see the Pacquiao fans getting excited for this. Will be funny watching them be dissapointed YET again after the fight.

Have a good day.
              Dont forget, "even god cant help him"

Comment

Pac's too ****in nice... I mean he purposely gave rounds away to Bradley because he didn't want to beat Bradley too bad... I think after he destroyed Hatton, he doesn't want to do that to people anymore. I don't think it bothers him at all anymore. I think he's made peace with it.

Comment

i dont think PAC cares...win, lose, or robbed, as long as that money is in the bank

Comment

Arums the only one laughing whilst looking at the view up in the top floor of top rank enterprise

Comment

Working...
                    X