Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner fans is going to alienate Floyd Fans. You are going to see a difference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    You should've added the straight right hand that followed that uppercut, in your SIG. Was such a beautiful combo.
    there wasn't a straight right afterwards. it was lights out after that one landed

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
      there wasn't a straight right afterwards. it was lights out after that one landed
      Yeah, I figured. I kept looking at the SIG, and realized I was thinking of the combo in the previous round.

Comment

Who cares?

This isn't a gossip website.

Originally posted by Dome View Post
        Broner will be > than floyd one day.
        He has a lot of catching up to do to even be on 23 year old Floyd's level. Let alone current, potentially active Floyd.

Comment

Damn, people are on Broner's jock way too much already. Floyd was far more impressive as a 130/135lb'er. Quicker, more intelligent, better workrate, better defence. Fact.

Comment

Broner and Floyd at 130-135 are equally exciting to me. I admit that Broner-DeMarco is a more exciting fight than anyone Floyd fought at 135. That is because at 135 Floyd already started feeling the size difference of fighters, he was a small guy then. Remember, Floyd lasted 27 fights at 130, while Broner outgrew it with 24 fights, and Floyd actually made weight for his final 130 fight, while we all know Broner couldn't.

At 135, Broner is bigger, he's shorter but bigger. He's also slower; a bunch of times I saw DeMarco match speeds with Broner, he just couldn't match the power. Broner's more powerful, but slower than Floyd was at 135. He's more stationary and CAN get hit more. Floyd had less punching power, was faster, moved a hell of a lot more, a big deal was made if he got hit once; Broner seems more offensive minded, he doesn't seem to be obsessed with defense as much as Floyd was at 135. Broner doesn't seem to care about "Hit but not get hit". It's cool that they have the same stance, but use it differently. To me 135, head to head, i'd have to take Mayweather's speed, defense and movement in a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              Wrong. It's the same fanbase. 99% of Broner fans are Floyd fans (first and foremost), defending him with the same vigour they do Floyd.
              Wrong! I never was a fan of Broner's until last night.

Comment

They share some fans, but the good Mayweather fans don't seem to like Broner very much. They respect his talent, but they hate the Mayweather comparisons.

Comment

I agree going by some of the comments you read on some of this boxing boards , Mayweather fanboys vs Broner fanboys coming soon..

Comment

Broner is special too IMO. and has a lot to prove and lot coming his way. Lets not forget that when floyd was in his 20s and at 135 he was regarded the same. he was also hungry before and has all the balls on earth. one thing that separates them is that Floyd had the better resume at 130 and 135. As time passes, and as he moves upward Floyd slowly evolved. His offense began to decline and He's more careful in the ring and with that zero.

believe me, there is a huge chance broner will also evolved in something else. or something like what happened to floyd.

Floyd was also offensive and exciting slick boxer during his times at 130 and 135.

Comment

Actually, Broner is evolving Pacturds into graduating them from casual fans into real boxing fans of the sweet science. Just look at the posts below from Pacturds on Broner!!!
                      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                      me and pac boy will ride his dick from now on...
                      Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

He went up in my book after last night
                      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      PACBRON club!! hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X