Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to **** right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5. Scarlett Johansson

A blandly predictable choice, for which I apologise, Scarlett was last seen in the media when her arse starred in The Avengers.

I wasn't taken with Scarlett at first, it took me a while to see what all the fuss was about. Now I have, I'm well on board the bandwagon. It helps that I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy who believes in paying my way around women. That way, if I took out Scarlett or other top ten favourite Natalie Portman on a date, I wouldn't feel bad about having to pay for dinner.

That's right, I just did a Jew gag.

Comment

Church has that bubbly, big titted charm that says "spunk on my ****". I get the feeling with her its impossible to not spunk on her ****. U could have a wank in the bathroom, and the spunk would find its way to her jiggling cleavage in the kitchen.

My only reservation is her Welshness. I imagine her vag has a full sweat on at all times, and has clumps of dried mud in the creases like a rugby players boot studs.

Still, id love to pop her into a corset and paddle the sweet christ out of her juicey wanton arse. (then come over her ****)

Comment

Very enjoyable list.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Oh man.

She would most certainly get all 3 inches of Peas' fury for 30 seconds, innit.

Comment

I agree with all said about Church.

And '**** of an angel' that Anorak's mentions is a seminal work in the field of **** based music. Matched only in ****ishness by James Blunt's 'I am really sorry for being such a ****.'

Church has developed a special ******* technique. Of course, we don't know this for sure but we can speculate that she almost certainly has; probably involving some guttural, operatic belly roar and a rotating lozenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I agree with all said about Church.

And '**** of an angel' that Anorak's mentions is a seminal work in the field of **** based music. Matched only in ****ishness by James Blunt's 'I am really sorry for being such a ****.'

Church has developed a special ******* technique. Of course, we don't know this for sure but we can speculate that she almost certainly has; probably involving some guttural, operatic belly roar and a rotating lozenge.

Comment

pretty entertaining.

Comment

This thread needs more hot man candy or I'm outta here.

Comment

Danny Williams banged Michelle Obama.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X