Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What be your experience of racism? don't matter if u black, or white, what it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work at a hotel like an hour from the crib. Preordered Mw3 at a GameStop up by my job. Get there like an hour before the GameStop opened for midnight release so I chilled at work for an hour on my laptop. Opened the door for some lady with a crap ton of luggage and I talked a bit with the other doorman, but mostly kept to myself. Did have on street clothes some jeans, a hoodie and a SnapBack. Long story short the next morning my manager tells me there was a complaint. He says the lay complained that there were two light skinned African american males making a ruckus in the lobby. My manager reviews film and see's me chillin in the corner on my laptop and occasionally talking to the other bellman who was white, but that's it. That same morning she sees me again but in uniform and she pulls me to the side and she was like she didn't realize I worked here and she tried to tip me 20 bucks and I told her to keep it. I take stuff personally so 20 bucks isn't a high enough payoff lol. That's about the worst I've ever went through outside of personal jibes about basketball and dancing, but that happens to everybody so who honestly cares about cool stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you'd be surprised at how many black american's have told me "you ain't really black dawg, you from up in canada."
      You are as black as Lennox Lewis, which means your practically English, which means you are as white as Ricky Hatton.

Hows it feel whitey?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        You are as black as Lennox Lewis, which means your practically English, which means you are as white as Ricky Hatton.

Hows it feel whitey?
        sounds like a sweet phuckin' deal, sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          sounds like a sweet phuckin' deal, sign me up.

Comment

michael rappaport is blacker than spike lee!

Comment

today I delivered oxygen to this old guy and when he saw my ID badge he started singing... Jose can you see... his whole family started laughing...don't really consider it racism but regardless I left him 5 oxygen tanks and 3 were empty...guess who's laughing now...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Jose can you see...

Sorry but I find that pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  today I delivered oxygen to this old guy and when he saw my ID badge he started singing... Jose can you see... his whole family started laughing...don't really consider it racism but regardless I left him 5 oxygen tanks and 3 were empty...guess who's laughing now...
                  sounds like old homey committed suicide when he told that joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    I've bounced all over. I treat every crowd equally and accordingly. Almost every group has been accepting and cool with me except Jamaican youth, I've found that no amount of logic or reason can overcome the inbred ******ation buried in their youths' brains. At the end of the day, they will always hate me because I'm white.

Sources: Stabbed in the face, multiple high heels to the head

Are you a troll
                    As a Jamaican born in the UK, I will say, that yes sometime, we fight people, and sometime we kill, but that be all over. if I go to mexico, they kill me, if i go america, i scared white man say i too black, black man say i wear red, mexican say i not mexican, and police man say i black, and chinaman say this isnt rush hour. They all shoot me. I tell u, are u sure they jamaican? are u sure u didn't insult them?

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                      As a Jamaican born in the UK, I will say, that yes sometime, we fight people, and sometime we kill, but that be all over. if I go to mexico, they kill me, if i go america, i scared white man say i too black, black man say i wear red, mexican say i not mexican, and police man say i black, and chinaman say this isnt rush hour. They all shoot me. I tell u, are u sure they jamaican? are u sure u didn't insult them?
                      Your Jamaican style writing has reached such a point, I have no clue what the hell you are on about

Comment

Working...
                      X