Mattsysse
    Spinks
    Baldomir
    Khan
    Mubuza
    Paris
    Ward
    Corley

Going off the people he fought ****s all over the people Bradley beat Cory woulda beat anybody on Bradley's resume
    I don't understand why people bring up fighters on a fighters resume that they lost to, like it's a big achievement that they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      I don't understand why people bring up fighters on a fighters resume that they lost to, like it's a big achievement that they lost.
      Some of these fighters out here, dont even get the opportunity to face some of the guys on Zab's resume that he LOST to. That's very telling...

That's why I brought up the point earlier that Zab had a name, something that Bradley doesn't....

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Mayweather
        Cotto
        Clottey
        Kosta
        Mattsysse
        Spinks
        Baldomir
        Khan
        Mubuza
        Paris
        Ward
        Corley

Going off the people he fought ****s all over the people Bradley beat Cory woulda beat anybody on Bradley's resume
        resume=wins.and you think Spinks would beat Manny head to head?

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Some of these fighters out here, dont even get the opportunity to face some of the guys on Zab's resume that he LOST to. That's very telling...

That's why I brought up the point earlier that Zab had a name, something that Bradley doesn't....
          resume=wins

Comment

Bradley.

The reason why?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              I mean it doesn't matter he fought them I mean he fought the better people and tougher oppents. That's my point really

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                resume=wins.and you think Spinks would beat Manny head to head?
                Don't know Spinks has a much boxing ability as Bradley so I'm sure he could box him but I don't know I personally think PAC won that fight so I count that as a loss for Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Bradley would have fought these people of he was able man hes the champ do they would have gone after him no doubt he woulda ended up fighting them maybe not all but most I'm sure

Comment

Is this a serious question. Timmy hasnt done ****. His barely starting to make his resume. If he fought the same opponents judah fought he too wouldn't be undefeated

Comment

zab judah and it's not really close

Comment

Working...
                      X