No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    lol hooters carries fights according to the sports hub. heard the commercial this morning.

whereabouts in boston are you?
    Back Bay.

The only hooters close is in saugus, the one in Boston closed down a while back.

where you living?

Comment

• 3 days to go.cant wait

Comment

• Just gonna watch it with the missus.

She likes boxing (gonna marry her). The only other person I know that does is my dad, it's not that popular here.

Comment

• going over to my father in-inlaw place to watch my boy cotto pull of the big upset

Comment

• Big party at my boy's house. Nothing will be allowed to be played but 24/7's or either May or Cotto fights. Out by the pool(hoping for a nice day) plolish horseshoes and tequila all D.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
              2 of your top 10 favorite fighters fighting.why not order the fight or go to a bar?
              I'll be watching it with a few of my mates on boxnation. The card will start at 2am our time and probably won't finish till nearer 5am.

We'll still be staying up all the way though, drinking beer throughout.

I do this most weekends so its no problem for me. My mates on the other hand...

Comment

• Originally posted by thepower View Post
                I'll be watching it with a few of my mates on boxnation. The card will start at 2am our time and probably won't finish till nearer 5am.

We'll still be staying up all the way though, drinking beer throughout.

I do this most weekends so its no problem for me. My mates on the other hand...
                now thats dedication hard work................

Comment

• Doint the usual, me and my bros buying it and will watch it at the house, with some good wine.... And.... But yeah its like a ritual so bad, to the point that if i wanted to go to another fight party theyd get mad!

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Working...
                    X