Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was GGG not even deducted a point for hitting Lemuiex while he was down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    no, his time is near the end, he should look for legacy fights and number 1s, not the chasing pack.
    YET he's accused of ducking that "chasing pack" and the Derev of the world.

Whatever happens in the Canelo fight.
    He should move up to 168 to fight De Gale or Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
      Lol Rigo. Funny that hes barely mentioned anymore. Have not seen a fanbase disappear so quickly in a long time.
      Watch youtube comments, they were all "Rigo and is magic left stops Loma" LOL, human is just dumb.

The sad thing for Rigo is Loma despite being bigger was faster, fck it if you can outspeed a 2 divisions bigger guy that's your problem, Loma was all around better period, had Rigo fought until the 10 and win a bunch of 2/3 rounds I would rep him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
        By golly, that sounds like a splendid idea for a thread!

Lets see of the threadstarter will participate!

Odds that he agrees a dq was in order?
        Odds that he makes an excuse for no dq?
        Excuse would be guaranteed from larry

Comment

Good old emoLarry.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            YET he's accused of ducking that "chasing pack" and the Derev of the world.

Whatever happens in the Canelo fight.
            He should move up to 168 to fight De Gale or Groves.
            yeh he needs another proper legacy fight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              More interesting question is why wasnt fluid IVayweather DQd when roger entered the ring within a round
              He went to his corner and the ref had called time out..why would he be DQ'd? If anything Judah should have been as he was involved in the brawl and his corner man threw a punch

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                That shot was hard and obviously changed the fight
                Yeah it obviously changed the fight. I mean lemuiex was winning every round round up to that point. Real dominant huh Larry hahaha broner fotd doe. For sure.

I mean let's give folk like a Andre ward a pass doe cos it was competitive against kovy doe. But but king gennady is clowning some Canadian dude with a dodgy haircut. And actually put him out his misery. He done him a favour ain't like he Curtis Stevensed him. Brutal beatdown for 9 rounds.

Comment

look at larry complaining about this, yet he justify the low blow from ward to kov lol........

Comment

he should have been deducted a point but I don't see how it changed the fight, Lemiux was losing every round to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Watch youtube comments, they were all "Rigo and is magic left stops Loma" LOL, human is just dumb.

The sad thing for Rigo is Loma despite being bigger was faster, fck it if you can outspeed a 2 divisions bigger guy that's your problem, Loma was all around better period, had Rigo fought until the 10 and win a bunch of 2/3 rounds I would rep him for it.
                      even by boxingscene standards the u turn on rigo was quite something.

Comment

Working...
                      X