Collapse
No announcement yet.

wilder v ortiz next, no excuses....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he wants 50 percent of the purse and then claims joshua is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post

So whats the excuse going to be if wilder doesnt take the fight?
      He has a potential showdown with Anthony Joshua which will be a possible mega fight? And a fight with Ortiz could very well derail that?

I'm not agreeing with the excuse, but it's pretty damn obvious this is the reason.

Comment

Though I really wanted this fight, the excitement has waned now that AJ vs Wilder is a possibility. Obviously, that's the fight to make and ideally, and Ortiz could fight the winner.

It'll be interesting to see the fanbases bicker though. I get the sense that one side is saying, "'You fight Ortiz", and the other is saying, "No, YOU fight him."

Comment

Fight would have been happened...you act like its Wilder's fault

Comment

isn't whyte number 1 by the WBC now? so, that fight might actually happen in the end

Comment

I'd say fight Ortiz first, get a "decent" name on your resume, even though he's old, better competition that he has faced by far up to this point, show you are worth the big fight with Joshua,and besides KO Ortiz impressively and build your brand and increase your presence at the negotiating table to get a better percentage and more money..

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                ortiz deserves another shot now that hes been cleared of any wrongdoing. he should have been in the ring, not stiverne.
                who's fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  He has a potential showdown with Anthony Joshua which will be a possible mega fight? And a fight with Ortiz could very well derail that?

I'm not agreeing with the excuse, but it's pretty damn obvious this is the reason.
                  so he doesnt want to fight ortiz cause he might lose? Sounds like a great champ to me....

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    who's fault is that?
                    the wbcs....

Comment

Ko Ortiz then Whyte and build up the fight more and by the summer fight in a full Wembley stadium with a good deal, that would be my advice

Comment

Working...
                      X