Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told my girl I would take her to Disneyland for her birthday, FML!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have cut your losses and just taken her bowling instead.

Comment

Tell her you had second thoughts after finding out about the deaths at disneyland like this story > http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal...d-deaths-3948/

say you could never live with yourself if something bad happened to her, and you paid for the tickets. then take her somewhere else on her birthday and save a fortune. if she makes a big deal out of it she's a money grabber, leave her.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        my kids not even seven and she's been there twice. all she TALKS about is disneyworld. lol
        I think thats how my girl started, and she never grew out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Why did you tell her that if you had no intentions of actually bringing her there?
          I was planning on taking her for just one day.
          Friday drive to anaheim, satureday goto Disneyland, Sunday drive home.
          Now its turned into this big production with multiple hotels and Universal studios and ****!

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
            Yo try to bang out in famous locations around Disney. My only suggestion bc you're ****ed anyway lol
            Lmao!
            I told her we were ****in in Disneyland a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
              Tell her you had second thoughts after finding out about the deaths at disneyland like this story > http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal...d-deaths-3948/

say you could never live with yourself if something bad happened to her, and you paid for the tickets. then take her somewhere else on her birthday and save a fortune. if she makes a big deal out of it she's a money grabber, leave her.
              Oh shap!
              Not a bad idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Doesn't sound that bad. I've only gone when I was really young but I'd imagine if you drank a bit it would alright.
                I quit drinking last October, I might have to start again!

Comment

Tell her DisneyLand sounds too much like Neverland and that reminds you of Michael Jackson. Due to being so upset at Michaels passing you cannot push yourself to go there.

Instead, you will find "This Is It" on DVD and make sweeeeet love to here while listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel".

If this don't work, you're ****ed!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Tell her DisneyLand sounds too much like Neverland and that reminds you of Michael Jackson. Due to being so upset at Michaels passing you cannot push yourself to go there.

Instead, you will find "This Is It" on DVD and make sweeeeet love to here while listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel".

If this don't work, you're ****ed!
                    Bahahahahahahahaha!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X